What Are You Drinking ?

12 minutes ago, centralTon said:

Had that on draught in the Fierce Bar in Aberdeen last October school break, very nice.

Yep. Sometimes with stuff like that, you can often get the sense of "doesn't do exactly what it says on the tin",  but fierce have nailed this one.

Might be out of place in amongst the crafty beers and pale ale's recently posted, but MEH.

My little sister (21 yrs) had this a few months ago and thought it sounded fancy. I bought it cause it was £13 in asda. Turns out, it's like slightly-alcoholic yazoo. I recommend to everyone who likes strawberry milk but is also a bit too grown up for such childish nonsense.

20221016_233246.jpg

6 hours ago, AnderooMFC said:

Might be out of place in amongst the crafty beers and pale ale's recently posted, but MEH.

My little sister (21 yrs) had this a few months ago and thought it sounded fancy. I bought it cause it was £13 in asda. Turns out, it's like slightly-alcoholic yazoo. I recommend to everyone who likes strawberry milk but is also a bit too grown up for such childish nonsense.

20221016_233246.jpg

Never darken our door again!

20221016_233246.thumb.jpg.007573be749e0a1ab0430934f1c26b37.jpg
15% is a bit more than slightly alcoholic although I've only ever had it as shots. And yeah, definitely strawberry Yazoo!

Anyway, I'm on holiday in Spain and, while the beer in the bars is fine (generally standard lager at 2.5-3€), the local supermarket market has a great choice in their speciality beer section. Victoria's Marenga from Malaga is lovely and malty. Some duty-free Jura beside it!605fb1752573082ba2d1ec6bd6875d29.jpg