What Are You Drinking ?

9 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Are you drinking in a second hand furniture shop?

9 hours ago, HI HAT said:

Yup and sitting in an incredibly comfy chair.

9 hours ago, mathematics said:

No longer drinking this. Superb dram.

image.jpg

Are you together?

It's on that row of buildings beside Cafe Corvina and the Graeme Hotel. Last time i was in I got a McChouffe, Vault City Upside down Pineaple Cake, an ABK Helles and an Overtone, tho can't remember which one. 

IMG_6170.jpg
The aforementioned Vault City.

On 31/07/2022 at 17:05, philpy said:

That place is tremendous. If I could just convince them to open a branch in Edinburgh.. .

Them opening a place in Edinburgh in the midst of a cost of living crisis would be the last thing I need.

The tablet stout from Lidl was very disappointing. It wasn’t bad, but I was expecting some tablet flavour. There was absolutely none of that, not even a hint, and instead it's just a standard chocolate stout.

Zero Kelvin Cold IPA from Little Bang Brewing. This one is 7.1% so not a very little bang. This is good stuff only 1 or 2 in a session. Pic borrowed from their web site. The wording at the side of the can reads,

Attention primates. For millennia, it seems, I have been waiting. Here in my solitude, unable to compute the messy trends and impulses of the flesh-creatures around me. But now, finally I have found it. Unsullied by artificial pollutants or what you humans call "haze". A beer of pristine bitterness and ethereal aromas. Sharp and electric. Perfection, at last. Bright. Clean. Pure. Cold. End transmission.

00925C0F-9A09-476C-9F34-12502EDB5996.jpeg

IMG_6177.thumb.jpg.8da01912a656f186bf4c3c142474b8d2.jpg
A wee selection from Sardars Cellar[mention=68117]Bairnardo[/mention].
Nice. I will need to get up there soon but currently aff it after a heavy week....

Let me know how the Tonka stout is. Iv made two of them before. First one was a bit heavy on it, second was better. Tried the only commercial one I knew of last week (Brew York) and couldnt get the tonka at all. Its a tough wee b*****d to get right.