What Are You Drinking ?

Had that this evening too, would have preferred a wee bit more fruit sweetness but it's pleasant enough.

The Queen of Puddings fruit ale from Cold Town (same beer festival range) is tremendous. 

15 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Was in Tesco Falkirk earlier. The big one, so no excuses. Their selection of beer is utter fucking shite.

I see folk posting up here various interesting new and classic options they have picked up in various Tesco yet the Falkirk one is rows and rows of Brewdog, the usual cooking lagers and barely f**k all else.

I have some hazy pales from Vocation and Northern Monk for later, but very disappointing.

Agree with this. You would've been better going to Morrisons or across the road to Sardars Cellar on Grahams Road, they usually have a few Belgians, Germans, Overtone and Vault City in stock.

Agree with this. You would've been better going to Morrisons or across the road to Sardars Cellar on Grahams Road, they usually have a few Belgians, Germans, Overtone and Vault City in stock.
Where is Sardars? First I'm hearing of this! 

Eta now I google it I realise I have at least been on their website before and clearly forgotten to check it out. Added to my to do list

3 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Where is Sardars? First I'm hearing of this! 

Eta now I google it I realise I have at least been on their website before and clearly forgotten to check it out. Added to my to do list

It's on that row of buildings beside Cafe Corvina and the Graeme Hotel. Last time i was in I got a McChouffe, Vault City Upside down Pineaple Cake, an ABK Helles and an Overtone, tho can't remember which one. 

Shall be tucking into these two when I get back in from my bike ride. Not sure what a Californian pilsner is - something Anchor Steam-esque, maybe? It does, however seem to be the ultimate beer of Internet forum arguments, hence posting. 

79C0742D-0D7D-40CA-9DA8-82515837CBDF.thumb.jpeg.b35b457904c2f45406252b8f08e7c931.jpeg

These guys brew out of Pilot Project in Chicago which is a really cool place. It’s a brewery incubator - if you have recipes but no kit, you can come to PP, brew on their equipment and then they’ll sell it thru the bar and can it for distro round the city and take a cut. Azadi are 3 Indian lads who give their beers an Indian slant. Their mango WCIPA and chai-spiced imperial stout were fantastic, so I’m looking foward to this. 

281D4C48-6C08-4A10-8990-BBF7A5C9B38C.jpeg

1 hour ago, Craig fae the Vale said:

Another new version of Faith from Northern Monk. This time with a tropical twist. Enjoyable. Found it in Morrisons for anyone interested. 

imgly_3229670187938694339.jpg

Just had that, really liked it.

8 minutes ago, Craig fae the Vale said:

Another outstanding pale ale from Polly's. I've said it before, but no one does pale ales better than them.

imgly_7120367999002987459.jpg

I'm a big fan of Polly's, but find it hard to get them as I live in the sticks. Where do you get them from?