What Are You Drinking ?

1 hour ago, Craig fae the Vale said:

Aye it was that. Hefeweizen in the sun is hard to beat.

I've been to.the supermarket next to the hotel again.

First one tonight is a nice wee pale ale.

20220720_212402.jpg

Couldn't agree more, had several in Italy a couple of weeks ago, and for what it's worth, going to Bavaria Brauhaus on Saturday.

7 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Picked up a few from Lidl's beer festival. They hadn't had delivery of the Cold Town jam one unfortunately! The others were too strong for me, so were not purchased.

20220721_181607.thumb.jpg.ed5dd789113042791435223d23e1e382.jpg

Pleasing to see you picked up a couple of Hybrid Brewing’s efforts 😉 

Lidl will hopefully have some left when I manage to stop by on Sunday.

Been at Gaffel Haus in Berlin tonight. Köln style, order a Kolsch, they keep.them.coming til you put a beer mat on top to tell them.to stop. Fantastic stuff, and the food was brilliant too.

Back at the hotel now because we're absolutely knackered after 3 long days. Final few from.the supermarket and the Women's euro QF on the TV. Tasty session NEIPA, Schoppe Brau haven't let me down on this trip.

20220721_191424.jpg

20220721_210308.jpg

2 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

They look decent. Will have them on Saturday.

Albeit my opinion may contain bias (Mr Hybrid Brewing is one of my mates), the majority of their beers are vv nice. Enjoy.

Edited by 8MileBU

3 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Picked up a few from Lidl's beer festival. They hadn't had delivery of the Cold Town jam one unfortunately! The others were too strong for me, so were not purchased.

20220721_181607.thumb.jpg.ed5dd789113042791435223d23e1e382.jpg

Pleased you got a couple from Hybrid, about 800m from my house. Tried to post photos of my beers from Lidl today, but having a problem accessing the forum from my phone. 

The 71 Brewing Fruit Phaser is excellent, the Loch Lomond Coconut IPA...Meh! 

I lied, one more for the road. The guy at the hotel bar let me take a draft beer up to the room. As I said, even their mass produced stuff is good over here.

As an aside, a girl standing at the bar asked the barman why I didn't need to show ID when she did. His answer, he's clearly old enough. Way to make me feel old barkeep!

imgly_7809097840970284815.jpg

4 Pines Brewing make consistently good beers and this limited release Cold IPA is one of them. Dangerous beer though as it’s 6.2% and you wouldn’t know it’s that strong. Another independent that’s been snapped up by Asahi aka CUB here.

6C810800-3CE9-4F09-862D-9E984D0D5922.jpeg

8 hours ago, Eednud said:

4 Pines Brewing make consistently good beers and this limited release Cold IPA is one of them. Dangerous beer though as it’s 6.2% and you wouldn’t know it’s that strong. Another independent that’s been snapped up by Asahi aka CUB here.

6C810800-3CE9-4F09-862D-9E984D0D5922.jpeg

Hopefully they haven't fucked them up the way they have breweries like Magic Rock and Fourpure over here.