What Are You Drinking ?

5 minutes ago, Iminavest said:

Was tempted to pick this up but went for Gamma Ray instead!

You can't go wrong with Beavertown beers. They're pretty good (Neck Oil being the best).

image-38767a51-d22b-4624-909a-4ef3ed347336618537260048665042.thumb.jpg.34afac2292fdbb69b349ade31fa34440.jpg

Decent enough for an orange flavoured beer. A bit heavy on the orange; definitely not a session beer, for me at least. Would enjoy within a session, but too sweet to be a session.

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

From where did you procure this?

Morrisons my man. They do a 4 pack of 330ml cans. I only got the bigger can in case it was pish. It however is excellent, so wish I got the 4 pack. Shall rectify this error soon.

1 minute ago, DA Baracus said:

Morrisons my man. They do a 4 pack of 330ml cans. I only got the bigger can in case it was pish. It however is excellent, so wish I got the 4 pack. Shall rectify this error soon.

Its right there in that "is it even beer anymore" wheelhouse id say, just looking at it, but God help me i'm intrigued enough to find out. 

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Its right there in that "is it even beer anymore" wheelhouse id say, just looking at it, but God help me i'm intrigued enough to find out. 

Oddly, it's definitely beer when you drink it, yet has a very clear jam and custard flavour. It's tremendous.