What Are You Drinking ?

Good stuff, are you managing to avoid the Tennents Super? I could never get my head round that in Italy.

The bar here (in France) sells bottles of Chouffe and McChouffe so might try one later seeing as you've put me in the mood! On a wee pre-dinner glass of chilled (fairly local) Cotes Du Rhone. I could get used to this.c596e4fc89ad9fe70d611f89912ecc98.jpg

Good stuff, are you managing to avoid the Tennents Super? I could never get my head round that in Italy.

The bar here (in France) sells bottles of Chouffe and McChouffe so might try one later seeing as you've put me in the mood! On a wee pre-dinner glass of chilled (fairly local) Cotes Du Rhone. I could get used to this.c596e4fc89ad9fe70d611f89912ecc98.jpg

Hard to avoid Super as it’s everywhere, but been coming to Italy since 1983, so have seen it all. 23rd visit.

You’re on a roll sir
I have to admit to being pleasantly surprised when I saw the list of beers available when I arrived at the bar here.

Haven't seen this before but picked it up in the local supermarket. Basically light Leffe but still 5% - lovely and very drinkable. Just as well as I picked up a 6 pack!f377a8f3ee7a0f550945ae3ca1dca020.jpg

I have to admit to being pleasantly surprised when I saw the list of beers available when I arrived at the bar here.

Haven't seen this before but picked it up in the local supermarket. Basically light Leffe but still 5% - lovely and very drinkable. Just as well as I picked up a 6 pack!f377a8f3ee7a0f550945ae3ca1dca020.jpg

They have that on the perfectdraft but never tried it. I’ll maybe give it a go with summer here

I've not done that right have I? 
No! I'm in the Ardeche. Up in the hills a few hours drive north of Marseille. Not been here before, lovely area and still very quiet. Just enjoyed the frog chorus and now having one of these while looking at the stars. Life doesn't get much better to be honest.

Gallia's Session IPA. 6857220a3b84afbe6309671dc01a6ea8.jpg