What Are You Drinking ?

1 hour ago, Rodhull said:

Is that one of the ones brewed for them by Brewdog or has that deal ended?

As far as I know that deal ended and they have their own brewery space now, but don't take that as gospel because I'm not 100% sure.

This one is a decent gluten free pale ale from Mikkeller.

20220518_211951.jpg

Good stuff, I've got one in the fridge to try later.

Pineapple Pils from Brew Toon. My taste buds are a bit dulled by a cold but this is cutting through them with a real zing. Some pineappleade from the Alpine Man vibes going on here.b655115275e3256c7eebc7012196f6ba.jpg

Aye, liked that. Unfortunately my local Aldi in Polmont had none left earlier. Enjoy

Haven't seen Brewtoon stuff in cans. Had some of their bottled beers.

This is my run in for tonight. Same as last week. Local Tesco isn't that great for choice, and I end up playing safe. Really keen to try some Overtone stuff. Don't think I've seen a bad review yet. Maybe just order some online.

16530806264597363550401638091439.jpg

IMG_5788.jpg
Czech classic beer in a glass my wife stole from a bar in Prague in 2003, long before stag parties were a thing there. First of my 11 visits and going back next year, at least I know where to avoid now.[emoji1086][emoji481]

Brew Toon's The J'Ale. Strongly flavoured hoppy red ale - lovely. Just read it's inspired by inspired by Peterhead prison - I had an uncle who was governor there for a while (well, friend of the family style uncle).

Hopefully my local Aldi still has some of this and the Pineapple Pils left.4f959d21490b949b715a2dd7d713edbf.jpg

Brew Toon's The J'Ale. Strongly flavoured hoppy red ale - lovely. Just read it's inspired by inspired by Peterhead prison - I had an uncle who was governor there for a while (well, friend of the family style uncle).

Hopefully my local Aldi still has some of this and the Pineapple Pils left.4f959d21490b949b715a2dd7d713edbf.jpg
Curious to know how a beer can be inspired by a prison....

Glenfarclas 25yo.

Polished off the bottle, using the (very valid) excuse that a 200ml remnant would die should I forget that it was there*.

Single drop of water : triple measure would appear to be the perfect balance.

*I wouldn't