What Are You Drinking ?

2 hours ago, Paul Kersey said:

Coopers Sparkling Ale is one of my favourite beers. Aitkens in Dundee used to sell it but I've not seen it for a few years. May have to order some online.

You’d probably enjoy Coopers Pale Ale which should be available over there. It’s their top selling beer over here.

Edited by Eednud

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

Talking of Lidl, they're doing another Scottish Craft Beer festival next Thursday.

Some good looking beers.

Fantastic, I've been waiting for news of that. Pay day as well, superb stuff.

Finishing off my Beer52 Ireland box since the next one is on it's way. Decent Helles style lager from O'Hara's.

20220421_185813.jpg

I’m not sure what this is, it was literally the first thing I pulled out the fridge, but as soon as I’ve finished proofreading this report the week’s done. Apart from the wean has one of her little mates round for a sleepover and said mate doesn’t seem to be able to do anything quieter than 140dB. Says it’s a hazy rye IPA. Could be a can of Skol and I’d be into it like a dug with a bag of chips in 5 minutes time. 

86A22257-7E9F-4391-B1FA-70CA96838859.jpeg

I believe Lidl have a few Belgian beers in atm. Haven't managed a look being on nights but will try to get in on Monday.

Also, for their Scottish beer festival, the usual shout out for the good guys of Hybrid Brewing. Their Magic Porridge oatmeal stout is in there. The stalwart of their range been on the go for christ knows how many years.

Back the wee guys!

10 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

Got a link to the Aldi beer festival list at all?

Found Lidl's and only 10 new ones for me thank heavens. https://www.lidl.co.uk/c/scottish-beer-festival/c2293

I was looking for the Aldi one as well, can't see anything. I think I'll be buying 7 or 8 from Lidl, and it launches on pay day for me too!

At the "espy" at portobello the other night, was driving so was on the alcohol free Erdinger. Imagine my disappointment when I saw neck oil on tap, but the blow was somewhat softened when the kind barman gave me this souvenir..

20220423_190723.jpg