What Are You Drinking ?

10 hours ago, smpar said:

Phenomenal beer. Doesn’t get much better than that.

Stored in or out of the fridge though?  Both have their merits, but I've yet to decide which option is best for it.

Stored in or out of the fridge though?  Both have their merits, but I've yet to decide which option is best for it.

Funny you should ask. I left one in the fridge for too long a while ago and noticed it wasn’t enjoyable. I don’t like many (if any) beers at or around room temperature though, so it definitely needs some time in the fridge, just not so cold that it loses its taste.

1 minute ago, smpar said:

Funny you should ask. I left one in the fridge for too long a while ago and noticed it wasn’t enjoyable. I don’t like many (if any) beers at or around room temperature though, so it definitely needs some time in the fridge, just not so cold that it loses its taste.

Final analysis: Best tasted haven been taken out the fridge and left out to warm up for an unspecified amount of time.

I can't remember the name of the poster who suggested the Denhead of Gray spar, but whoever you are, I owe you a beer. Thank you. Most likely one of the Dundee posters, but god bless.

place is amazing and the woman who runs it is fuckin amazing, goes out her way to get requests. 

Got one of the iron Brew sours from there, smells great, tastes shit unfortunately.

2 hours ago, BottiBiabi said:

I can't remember the name of the poster who suggested the Denhead of Gray spar, but whoever you are, I owe you a beer. Thank you. Most likely one of the Dundee posters, but god bless.

place is amazing and the woman who runs it is fuckin amazing, goes out her way to get requests. 

Got one of the iron Brew sours from there, smells great, tastes shit unfortunately.

I believe that it was @Ylf who recommended that particular shop. I haven't been yet but I'll make the effort soon.

Aitkens and The Butcher The Baker are my Dundee beer shops of choice. A great selection  in both of them.