What Are You Drinking ?

Just had one of these, excellent Saison. Unfortunately, they only had two in Lidl Bo,ness, went to Lidl New Carron...none. Have had a few Hybrid beers (delivered to my door, but could've walked round and picked them up) and pleased that they might finally have made it to the big time through this Lidl promotion. Hopefully pick up some further afield, Alloa, Stirling. 
Did anyone get the Sub Super Nova 10.5% Stout? Sols out in Bo'ness and New Carron.
Alloa did have some pal (but less after I had visited [emoji2])

Haven't posted my Aberdeen experience and thanks to @Iminavest for his Casc suggestion. Fav bars were Casc for beer, Fierce for a great range and possibly my fav beer from them all, 6 Degrees North for food, Brewdog Ellon for the experience (but jeezo it's expensive), the other 3 Brewdogs after that. Actually, shout out to The Prince of Wales, decent pub grub and 6cask ales. best beers were...

Westmalle - Dubble, Wylam - Imperial Macchiato, Schneider Weisse - Tap 1, Chimay - White, Oskar Blues - Horchata. All from Casc.

People Like Buns, Moose Mousse, Have a Break & Brew York - Live and Let Pie Bannoffee Stout ( best beer) from Fierce.

Dirty Fries and Honey Beer, Mango Beer, Tripel from 6 Degrees North.

Had various from the 4 Brewdogs, Sunmaid Stout was the our fav.