What Are You Drinking ?

Very likeable chaps at Loch Fyne.

Lastnight I waxed all of my stock of homebrew so back on the commercial gear for at least 3 weeks [emoji849]

Will go get a selection of German gear to tide me over today then a trip to the Aldi beer festival on Thursday I think.

A good West Coast double IPA from St Andrews, a strong first beer for me from them.

Coincidentally picked up it's little brother as part of my Lidl haul earlier. Dumbarton Lidl was fully stocked.

My latest Beer52 box still hasn't arrived, it's been "with the courier " for over a week and their customer service is non existent. Getting a bit annoyed about it.

20211014_194527.jpg

Had some MòR-ISH on tap the other day.  Gloriously (and dangerously) smooth stuff.

eta: currently on Cairngorm Wildcat, which I always seem to find hit or miss (although that's almost certainly just down to my mood at the time).

Edited by Hedgecutter

From Aass Brewery in Drammen, Norway which has been on the go since 1834. This is packaged for Woolworths liquor subsidiaries and their third from Norway.  It’s a pale lager at 4.7%, easy drinking. Google translates Trøst as comfort which is a no bad name for a beer. Looking at the Aass website this might be their Aass Pilsner in disguise.

65B733CB-6E6F-4651-A709-2B1B44105BB3.jpeg

21 hours ago, Craig the Hunter said:

Last one tonight is the first from my Lidl haul today. Can I just say less than £15 for nine beers is ridiculous value.

First time I've ever had a saison and first beer I've had from Hybrid. On the strength of this I'll be going back to both.

20211014_235319.jpg

Just had one of these, excellent Saison. Unfortunately, they only had two in Lidl Bo,ness, went to Lidl New Carron...none. Have had a few Hybrid beers (delivered to my door, but could've walked round and picked them up) and pleased that they might finally have made it to the big time through this Lidl promotion. Hopefully pick up some further afield, Alloa, Stirling. 

Did anyone get the Sub Super Nova 10.5% Stout? Sols out in Bo'ness and New Carron.