What Are You Drinking ?

53 minutes ago, spud131 said:

New Lidl beer festival starting next Thursday, here's what they're going to have

https://www.lidl.co.uk/c/scottish-beer-festival/c2088/w2

Great to see that Grangemouth's Hybrid Brewery seem to have made it to the big time @Bairnardo, some other crackers in there as well.

17 minutes ago, centralTon said:

Great to see that Grangemouth's Hybrid Brewery seem to have made it to the big time @Bairnardo, some other crackers in there as well.

Yeah il certainly pick up a few to back Hybrid. Rab is a good guy. Plenty others that take my fancy too there so certainly a trip to Lidl on the cards cheers for the heads up

53 minutes ago, centralTon said:

Get stocked up on the Hybrid 👍

35 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Yeah il certainly pick up a few to back Hybrid. Rab is a good guy. Plenty others that take my fancy too there so certainly a trip to Lidl on the cards cheers for the heads up

He is that. Says you’re a wee willy though 😋

Löwenbräu Oktoberfestbier

20211008_152655.thumb.jpg.d91f1ced52e7d5d4feb04e44e3250031.jpg

This weighs in a reasonably hefty 6.1%. It's quite nice but I can taste the strength. Not the best Bavarian beer that I've tasted but still miles better than most commercials ales or lagers.

I was in a pub yesterday that sold West's German Pale Ale. Never had it before but thought it was wonderful.

My opinion might be skewed however as I've not been drinking recently and this was the first beer I could actually taste after a bout of covid. I could live with the cold I had but the lack of taste was a complete bugger.