What Are You Drinking ?

12 hours ago, Craig the Hunter said:

Robot Cyclopse and Lean Green Lupulin Machine both by Amundsen. Both very good.

20210925_211127.jpg

20210925_213232.jpg

Had both of those along with Amundsen - Ice Cream Mocha Fudge Cake in Brewdog Kelvingrove yesterday, really liked all 3.

Another good effort from Williams
20210925_220822.thumb.jpg.b41459a499aeef60a57e5d924fcbfc3e.jpg

I’m a big fan of Williams Brothers but was very underwhelmed with this one when I had it a couple of weeks back, just very bland I felt.

Having a can of Vitamin T to try and cure my hangover. Not going well.

On 25/09/2021 at 09:12, centralTon said:

Heading up to Aberdeen in a fortnight and have Fierce, 6 degrees North and Brewdog on my to do list. Feel free to post any other recommendations, thanks.

Casc is another which might be of interest, just up from the bus & train station. 

https://www.cascnation.com/bars-shops/aberdeen-bar

6 hours ago, Adam said:

I’m a big fan of Williams Brothers but was very underwhelmed with this one when I had it a couple of weeks back, just very bland I felt.

Having a can of Vitamin T to try and cure my hangover. Not going well.

I have to admit it wasn't as enjoyable as I was expecting to be, but was still decent overall. 

Suffolk Blonde (from Sainsbury's).

Not sure what they've done to it, but it seems to have gone from amazing to naff in the space of a few months.  This is based on three recent bottles, and my other half thinks exactly the same.  Normally she's not fussed with beers, but she made an exception for the Suffolk Blonde, hence why she bought them in.  Multiple bottles from a bad batch maybe? :unsure:

1 hour ago, Hedgecutter said:

Suffolk Blonde (from Sainsbury's).

Not sure what they've done to it, but it seems to have gone from amazing to naff in the space of a few months.  This is based on three recent bottles, and my other half thinks exactly the same.  Normally she's not fussed with beers, but she made an exception for the Suffolk Blonde, hence why she bought them in.  Multiple bottles from a bad batch maybe? :unsure:

They've become too popular and are producing too many beers.