What Are You Drinking ?

Couple from Shifty Lizard Brewing in Willunga about 46 kms south of Adelaide and next door to the McLaren Vale wine region. The lizard skin pattern on the labels is embossed. The Sesh’n Ale is worth having a session with. The Brewski is good as well but a bit on the sweet side. They have a stout called Stouty McStout Face but haven’t seen it in my local bottle shop haunts.

6FBA513C-0B28-4BC8-AF68-92D03B1F3B2E.jpeg

53 minutes ago, Eednud said:

Couple from Shifty Lizard Brewing in Willunga about 46 kms south of Adelaide and next door to the McLaren Vale wine region. The lizard skin pattern on the labels is embossed. The Sesh’n Ale is worth having a session with. The Brewski is good as well but a bit on the sweet side. They have a stout called Stouty McStout Face but haven’t seen it in my local bottle shop haunts.

6FBA513C-0B28-4BC8-AF68-92D03B1F3B2E.jpeg

3.5%, are you washing your hair?

Quite a few different Brewdog choices over here due to the factory and hotel being in Columbus. The Cannon Blast is my go to beer now. A citrusy taste, and very drinkable which isn’t always the case with Brewdog. Something Blue was nice too, but I don’t think you can buy it. I was given it the day we bought the missus’ wedding ring. It was pretty decent 

C76E53CD-14F5-42F5-9C09-BE9F18FA8434.jpeg

546D89DE-3C09-49AD-93DA-2A0845E88AFA.jpeg

Couple of Brisbane brews. The Slipstream Pale Ale is brewed by Slipstream Brewing in a suburb called Yeerongpilly. It looks like a lager but tastes like a beer/ale should. It’s 4.2% and comes across as stronger than the 6% Green Beacon India Pale Ale. The Green Beacon brewery is near the Brisbane River in Tenerife. This one has a typical Aussie pale ale haziness but you wouldn’t think it’s as strong as it is.

9090B115-DDC1-4385-AF33-D3BCB4515951.jpeg

11 hours ago, Craig the Hunter said:

Last one at the Fierce Bar because they've just called last orders for outside. Better Daze by Deya. Lovely.

20210924_213408.jpg

Heading up to Aberdeen in a fortnight and have Fierce, 6 degrees North and Brewdog on my to do list. Feel free to post any other recommendations, thanks.