What Are You Drinking ?

Yes, Grey Gull and family just out of shot - don't think my wife would appreciate the dating site!

Strangely mid-Argyll seems to have been badly hit by a lack of deliveries with the bar out of stock of a few drinks and the Co-op in Lochgilphead running low on beer and soft drinks, Tarbert Co-op even more so with lots of empty shelves. I don't know if this is a country-wide issue.

Yes, Grey Gull and family just out of shot - don't think my wife would appreciate the dating site!

Strangely mid-Argyll seems to have been badly hit by a lack of deliveries with the bar out of stock of a few drinks and the Co-op in Lochgilphead running low on beer and soft drinks, Tarbert Co-op even more so with lots of empty shelves. I don't know if this is a country-wide issue.
Nationwide. My local Coop (Peeblesshire) was down to the bare bones yesterday (delivery didn't arrive to the shop), M&S this morning was a little bit better but still bare in places.

Supply chains are knackered because of the "pingdemic" in England. Tesco sent hundreds of tonnes of food to waste last week because they just couldn't get their fresh products out to the shops.

Funnily enough I need loo roll and can't find it for love nor money. Ah memories of March 2020.

The beer cupboard here is well stocked so I'll soldier on!

8 minutes ago, Craig the Hunter said:

An Arran Blonde in the sunshine outside the Craigard House in Campbeltown. Lovely stuff in a gorgeous setting.

20210720_173647.jpg

Nice one! I've sat in that same garden enjoying a wee Blonde. Back I the days of work trips. You staying at Craigard? 

26 minutes ago, Craig the Hunter said:

We are indeed. Last night and tonight. Nice wee place, the staff are lovely.

Last time I stayed there, there was a fire alarm when I was in the shower at 7am! Out wrapped in a towel! Smashing breakfast.