What Are You Drinking ?

16 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Had that last week. Was a good beer but didnt ge tthe grape/wine flavour reputed from Nelson. Your thoughts?

No, I didn't get much grape from it either. More passion fruit for me. Enjoyable beer but yeah, not what I was expecting from Nelson.

Brewdog v Evil Twin Roaster Coaster *checks notes* Nitro Imperial Vietnamese Coffee Stout. 

Normally I'm hostile to Brewdog and all who sail in her but this is a very nice beer. Ridiculously smooth and the 9% alcohol just makes it taste like a strong coffee. 

A quality, KWALITY black lager. I had this on draught in Eastern Germany and was intrigued. Then it became a "craft style" for a while then not when pishy NEIPAs became king. None of the craft jobs came close.

It's tremendous!

20210220_223549.jpg

Edited by speckled tangerine

15 hours ago, speckled tangerine said:

A quality, KWALITY black lager. I had this on draught in Eastern Germany and was intrigued. Then it became a "craft style" for a while then not when pishy NEIPAs became king. None of the craft jobs came close.

It's tremendous!

20210220_223549.jpg

Had that on draught in a bar in Hamburg a couple of years ago, outstanding.