What Are You Drinking ?

This Norwegian blue should overcome any pining for the fjords, Supposedly from the world’s most northerly brewery in Tromsø but bloke in the bottle-o’s Norwegian uncle said there’s one in Svalbard. At AUD21.00 (£11.73/NOK135.40) a 6 pack it’s probably a lot cheaper than it is back in Norway. Tastes no bad.

CC1D489F-F28C-432D-8C7E-FC63AA97362D.jpeg

Edited by Eednud

Richmodis Kolsch, which Peanut is keeping an eye on in the background. 

Can only get this in Rewe supermarkets. Pretty decent, not bad by any means but it's not quite Gaffel levels of offfft.

182842212_1998867743601298_6491973867511268615_n.thumb.jpg.97da2a4cbb0d4b7d1ef8840d4cdaa13c.jpg

Edited by Stellaboz

Been working my way through my aldi haul over the last week or so.
Currently having the Tropical VL from Stewart Brewing. This is one that I was looking forward to but the inclusion of coconut flavour gives it a weird almost soapy taste. Prob my least favourite

2 hours ago, Craig the Hunter said:

Can definitely taste the marshmallow. Interesting and surprisingly pleasant. 

20210507_181529.jpg

Delighted that tesco have started stocking 4 packs of these after it being near impossible to pick it up for a few weeks 

Had to traipse all the way over to the dirty wee Port yesterday to get a second go at the Aldi beer festival; luckily the selection and picks were worth the horrendous experience of being in Port Glasgow.

The Roisin tayberry beer was excellent, nice and tart flavour while still being beer and not being ridiculously fizzy. Hopefully they will make it at least a semi-regular although there can't be too many tayberries kicking around to produce a lot of it. The Fierce pilsner is tasty and there's a smoked chipotle porter waiting for later as well.

21 minutes ago, Craig the Hunter said:

Another Overtone. Single hopped with Nelson Sauvin, its another excellent one from them.

20210507_232007.jpg

Had that last week. Was a good beer but didnt ge tthe grape/wine flavour reputed from Nelson. Your thoughts?

Had to traipse all the way over to the dirty wee Port yesterday to get a second go at the Aldi beer festival; luckily the selection and picks were worth the horrendous experience of being in Port Glasgow.
The Roisin tayberry beer was excellent, nice and tart flavour while still being beer and not being ridiculously fizzy. Hopefully they will make it at least a semi-regular although there can't be too many tayberries kicking around to produce a lot of it. The Fierce pilsner is tasty and there's a smoked chipotle porter waiting for later as well.
I'm not always a fan of fruit beers but agree with you on the Roisin Tayberry - lovely and fruity but still very much a beer. Similarities with Ruby Leffe.