What Are You Drinking ?

1 hour ago, Craig the Hunter said:

Making the most of being off this week. Pretty good kveik IPA from North. Tesco Extra in Port Glasgow had a ridiculously good selection.

20210505_170253.jpg

North is my favourite brewery I think. That one is great.

The saison is decent, doesnt taste anything like as dry as it did before bottling. Heavy yeast driven Belgian flavour which tastes a bit like my Dubbel and if im honest, wpuld like to settle back a bit. Meant to be lighter and more refreshing. It is very yoing though so will leave alone for a few weeks now

2 hours ago, mathematics said:

This was recommended to me but I found it a little flat.

97FA70A0-D5E0-45FA-A34D-793A18D3F9EA.jpeg

The bar next to the apartment we've been going to in Italy for years (not last year) has had this on draught for about ten years. Fantastic value for 5.50 Euros a pint.

Decent discovery the other day - local Nisa has started experimenting selling more out of the ordinary stuff rather than just the slabs of lager that's been there up till now - fairly small selection so far although there were a few Vault City and Tempest things I hadn't tried...got this one from Tiny Rebel which is going down well at the moment:

Tiny Rebel Five Dollar Shake

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:
2 hours ago, spud131 said:

Not a patch on Aldis IMHO

Agree, will probably only buy the 71 Brewing - Luminous Nights & Drygate - Coco Noco, have tried a few of the others before.

Just now, centralTon said:

Agree, will probably only buy the 71 Brewing - Luminous Nights & Drygate - Coco Noco, have tried a few of the others before.

Coco noco the only one that leapt out at me tbh. 

20 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Good show from Loves in Stenny. A helles fest of Augustiner, Spaten, Tegernseer and ABK

Working in Larbert tomorrow morning, will be popping in for a look.