What Are You Drinking ?

10 minutes ago, Craig the Hunter said:

My friend has just sent me this picture of Aldi. Beer Festival stuff absolutely cleared out, glad I got in early.

IMG-20210501-WA0001.jpg

I love how Aldi just see's a brand name and then rips it off.

1 hour ago, tongue_tied_danny said:

That's good stuff. Antwerp is probably my favourite city for a drinking session. I just love the beer culture there.

Did you purchase that online or is it in the supermarkets in Scotland?

Bought it on beersofeurope.com. Some selections there.

Agree about Antwerp, been a couple of times and the local beers are excellent. I enjoyed the koninck brewery tour too.

9 minutes ago, mathematics said:

Bought it on beersofeurope.com. Some selections there.

Agree about Antwerp, been a couple of times and the local beers are excellent. I enjoyed the koninck brewery tour too.

Cheers. I've never done the brewery tour. I fancy heading over there as soon as we are allowed to travel.

Anyway I'm currently on Gose to Hollywood made by some Danish brewery. I picked it up in Marks & Sparks earlier.

20210501_185437.thumb.jpg.68d6a1fd36c06d58ae311e33344b57e8.jpg

It's quite nice. It's sour and tart with a strong, but not overwhelming, orange flavour.

174812998_ScreenShot2021-05-01at20_51_31.thumb.png.79c722ab8a217dee5f30b9c904095bf3.png

Went gluten free about a month ago so have been trying the various different options available, this one is a GF take on a German helles lager. Really enjoying it and it's probably my favourite out of the ones i've tried so far, alongside Estralla's GF offering. Although it's not cheap so i can't see it becoming my regular choice.

Edited by Fratelli