What Are You Drinking ?

Reasonable pale ale from Salzburg's Stiegl. Not bad, but probably the weakest from the Beer52 box.

Clearing out the cupboard a bit in anticipation of a visit to the Wee Beer Shop and Aldi's festival on payday on Thursday! Just found out there's a shop in Helensburgh that stocks Overtone as well, which could be a game changer for me.

20210427_193558.jpg

First trip to 'Barrys' Paisley store today. Decent selection but not as good as the pics I've seen of the Cathcart one etc although the Paisley shop does have all the beers in a fridge.

So does Barry’s Cathcart... the shelves full of beer are in a walk in fridge.

17 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

How is this one? Got it high up on my list of those Aldi beers tomorrow.

Was surprised to see it when I popped in at the start of the week!

Orange isn't too overpowering and isn't overly sweet like a lot of flavoured stouts end up being. 

Nice balance to it and very drinkable at 5%. Nothing groundbreaking but would buy again. 

My haul from Aldi this morning. Came in at less than £25, outstanding value. Alexandria Aldi very well stocked, but I was in at five past ten, so who knows how long it'll stay well stocked.

Off to the Wee Beer Shop later to pick up an order as well, gonna have a very well stocked cupboard.

20210429_102359.jpg

Edited by Craig the Hunter

55 minutes ago, Craig the Hunter said:

My haul from Aldi this morning. Came in at less than £25, outstanding value. Alexandria Aldi very well stocked, but I was in at five past ten, so who knows how long it'll stay well stocked.

Off to the Wee Beer Shop later to pick up an order as well, gonna have a very well stocked cupboard.

20210429_102359.jpg

Got eight of those just after ten as well plus some messages...just over £15.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:
1 hour ago, Iminavest said:
Quite light on choice so will likely have to make a trip to another store at some point. Not bad for starters though!
20210429_151040.thumb.jpg.5c8e8ef1381e2be3a3c3884d901a5abe.jpg

Theres some serious beers in the mix, but I am giddy looking forward to the peanut butter orinoco

Had to double up on the Drygates 😄 Go West sounds a delight too.