What Are You Drinking ?

6 hours ago, Le Tout P'ti FC said:

DIY Shandy at Dun na Cuiache.
Braw. IMG_20210417_133742.jpeg

28 minutes ago, virginton said:

Where's that? It looks like one of the sea lochs but my navigation map doesn't find the site.

It’s looking out to sea but pan left from the shandy cans and Dun na Cuaiche overlooks a small sea bay known as Loch Shira.

Just fired into Google to produce the immediately obvious answer - the watchtower hill at Inveraray. No idea why that wasn't searchable on my navigation app when every other minor hillock/ruin in the country has a name added to it! 

Inveraray it was. Lovely spot for a wee picnic. IMG_20210417_134509.thumb.jpeg.c3ec46ff0241677b0a119890359e612a.jpeg
I drive through Inveraray quite often (apart from the last year obviously) and always fancied a walk up there - great pic.

Anyway, a few beers last night including a delicious Monomania 431 from Vocation and a Fyne Ales Sunrise Bliss grapefruit IPA (quite nice but not too much grapefruit going on and I prefer an Elvis Juice from Brewdog).

I got a new phone last week and for some reason the photos won't upload - don't know why.

2 hours ago, Bold Rover said:

Has been my staple throughout lockdowns. Excellent online service and delivery from the Edinburgh Beer Factory.

Aldi were punting this for a short time for a pound seventy a can. A very, very good helles lager and at that price it didn't hang about long!

9 hours ago, dysartrovers said:
11 hours ago, Alert Mongoose said:
Some of these...
ADC8DD39-57C9-45AC-A2F4-96717C926129.thumb.jpeg.1dd7edc883b1ebb73e1c3d1d610e9041.jpeg
Led to some of this...
79844F3E-1AF5-401F-AAE4-00E1694A9BB6.thumb.jpeg.5b8a39b20e0ba4973c059508b097e31a.jpeg
Which led to a slightly sare napper this morning.

How was the banana rum? That looks intriguing

It was decent but maybe a little sickly sweet. Ok for one drink maybe though.

9 hours ago, speckled tangerine said:

Aldi were punting this for a short time for a pound seventy a can. A very, very good helles lager and at that price it didn't hang about long!

Aldi's great for beer. However, if I've made the effort to go there, I'm more inclined to stock up with a Williams' selection.

First trip to 'Barrys' Paisley store today. Decent selection but not as good as the pics I've seen of the Cathcart one etc although the Paisley shop does have all the beers in a fridge.
Anyway picked up these 4 to try but got a feeling ill be back later in the week to sample some more. IMG_20210419_130219.jpg