What Are You Drinking ?

3 hours ago, Billy Jean King said:
4 hours ago, 'WellDel said:
Typical of most 'holiday'  beers, like San Miguel/Estrella in Spain, Keo in Cyprus, Sagres/Super Bock in Portugal. They can seem fucking immense when you're relaxing somewhere more exotic, or ice cold when you're lying in 40° heat. 
Don't have quite the same allure at home. Decent enough, but not high on the wishlist. 

In the Frozen ice buckets brought to you on the beach in Icmeler it is absolutely fucking nectar. The dumpy bottles are better than the tall ones but yes it's a beer for the sun. Just seeing one gave me goosebumps mind !

Exactly the place I like it, love Icmeler. Hopefully restrictions will be lifted in time to experience exactly this scenario in September. 

Your tastebuds must already be incinerated if you could only get an aftertaste of smoke tbh! It should smack you about the place with it. Always a good choice from the Pot Still's fridge of German beer. 

Some tasty Doorly's XO rum and a bottle of dark Budvar this evening.

14 minutes ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

An unusual beer from Bavaria, with the bouquet of a smoked cheese or sausage. Never had anything like this before, very pleasant, didn't notice the smoked effect on tasting, but there is a pleasant smouldering afterthought of something that's suffered incineration.

I thought I had ate a bonfire when I first tried that 😂

An unusual beer from Bavaria, with the bouquet of a smoked cheese or sausage. Never had anything like this before, very pleasant, didn't notice the smoked effect on tasting, but there is a pleasant smouldering afterthought of something that's suffered incineration.
859038230_Smoked(2).thumb.JPG.5ecbcb95362219d5e13385636003d656.JPG
1110958631_Smoked(4).thumb.JPG.1a5b9ac5e4e41ffca4fb9f6a6749fd10.JPG
That looks interesting. Where did you find that?

This Belgian IPA from Brouwerij Lekker is lovely stuff. A bit of sweet fruityness- very drinkable. JPEG_20210327_224721_9010566199187395145.jpg

2 hours ago, Sarcastic Bairn said:

Received a bottle of this today for a present The World’s Best Bourbon—According To The International Wine And Spirits Competition

Sadly I hate opening new bottles, so it'll go on the shelf and I'll just look at it for now.

Same here. Got a bottle of Eagle Rare 10 last week and haven't been able to talk myself in to opening it yet.