What Are You Drinking ?

15 hours ago, Craig the Hunter said:

I'm pretty sure this is just repackaged OG Hazy, it's the same ABV and tastes identical. Thankfully, I liked OG Hazy, so this is going down pretty well. 

20210326_173015.jpg

There was a triple hazy too . Few new ones in Morrisons, Northern Monk and Thornbridge DDH.

15 hours ago, 101 said:

If you stay in fife I could give you most of the kit if you fancy it, I tried it once and didn't really have the knack for it

I'm in the Glasgow area, but thanks for the offer. Really don't have the space just now, but hopefully moving to a bigger place next year and will probably give it a go when we're settled 

1 hour ago, Craig the Hunter said:

I'm in the Glasgow area, but thanks for the offer. Really don't have the space just now, but hopefully moving to a bigger place next year and will probably give it a go when we're settled 

The rate you've been drinking beer at you'll need a wall knocked down to get out.

I picked up a few bottles of Efes dirt cheap in Home Bargains earlier.
20210327_163632.thumb.jpg.1dae24f745f2821224a66d6d1a299afc.jpg
The last time that I had this was on holiday in Istanbul a few years ago. It's not bad but it's not spectacular either. Just a fairly typical imported lager/Pilsner type beer.

89p a bottle in Perths home bargains.
Your right, it does the job but not something you’d go out your way for.

26 minutes ago, tongue_tied_danny said:

I picked up a few bottles of Efes dirt cheap in Home Bargains earlier.

20210327_163632.thumb.jpg.1dae24f745f2821224a66d6d1a299afc.jpg

The last time that I had this was on holiday in Istanbul a few years ago. It's not bad but it's not spectacular either. Just a fairly typical imported lager/Pilsner type beer.

Typical of most 'holiday'  beers, like San Miguel/Estrella in Spain, Keo in Cyprus, Sagres/Super Bock in Portugal. They can seem fucking immense when you're relaxing somewhere more exotic, or ice cold when you're lying in 40° heat. 

Don't have quite the same allure at home. Decent enough, but not high on the wishlist. 

Typical of most 'holiday'  beers, like San Miguel/Estrella in Spain, Keo in Cyprus, Sagres/Super Bock in Portugal. They can seem fucking immense when you're relaxing somewhere more exotic, or ice cold when you're lying in 40° heat. 
Don't have quite the same allure at home. Decent enough, but not high on the wishlist. 
In the Frozen ice buckets brought to you on the beach in Icmeler it is absolutely fucking nectar. The dumpy bottles are better than the tall ones but yes it's a beer for the sun. Just seeing one gave me goosebumps mind !

5 hours ago, Le Tout P'ti FC said:

Found an Overtone dealer in Peebles. Delightful find for a pay day weekend.

IMG_20210327_151450.jpeg

You in the lothians?? The beerhive in rodney street stocks overtone I think.

You in the lothians?? The beerhive in rodney street stocks overtone I think.
Used to be Midlothian, but not any more, I've been exiled to Peeblesshire. I got my Overtone at Villeneuve today. Much better stock of beers than I remember. Always had it down as a whisky and wine shop.

Opened the first one just there. Jammies to work, a 6.0% NEIPA. It's hitting the spot.