What Are You Drinking ?

9 hours ago, mizfit said:

5 years with the girlfriend on Tuesday. Got given a bottle of Highland Park Viking Glory. Yet to have a dram but it smells beautiful.

Went out looking for a bottle of Glaswegin for her yesterday and came home with a crate of Bitburger. Went down very well last night I must say.

Schmekt gut na?

2 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Didn’t realise pubs were open in Spain. What are the restrictions (if any) on them?

Aye, all still open here. There is a reduced capacity, max group of 6 outside, 4 inside and a closing time of 9pm here in Madrid. 

A few of my Beer 52 box tonight.
Dry Wheat Hopped was a quite nice wheat beer with a citrus edge.
Black IPA Cthulhu- more like a stout than an IPA and not particularly good as either.
Hollow Days Hazelnut Stout- I'm not one for gimmicky beers but I quite liked the hazelnut taste and would try again. Harbour Brewing Co in Cornwall.
Tempest's Chai Cutter Stout had a spicy taste to it that I really didn't enjoy. 20210208_003322.jpg

On 08/02/2021 at 15:45, Bairnardo said:

Anyone heard of, or sampled anything from Slopemeister? Small brewery in Airth

I've ordered a 5lt keg of Double Chocolate & Coconut Porter from them, delivery tomorrow. Will let you know what it's like once I've tried it.