What Are You Drinking ?

4 minutes ago, Quiet Riot said:

The rum is finished but now my pee is burning like f**k. Self-inflicted so I expect no mercy.

How is the rum? There's a deal that keeps flashing up on Facebook for a bottle of that, some glasses and mixers for £18 (I think). Comments are always nobody has tried that flavour.. 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

How is the rum? There's a deal that keeps flashing up on Facebook for a bottle of that, some glasses and mixers for £18 (I think). Comments are always nobody has tried that flavour.. 

£18 is about what I paid for it. It's nothing special. If you want sweet flavoured rum then go for it. Not sure if I would buy it again.. Much better rums out there.

8 minutes ago, tongue_tied_danny said:

Are you sure it was the rum?

Maybe you caught it off a toilet seat.

Fucking lockdown, nobody's been near my toillet.  It's getting yo the stage where I'd take a burn just to get some human contact.

Lost Lager is meh.

They used to do a much better lager called Kingpin but sadly stopped it a couple of years back.

How much was the postage for the Lost Lager? Cheaper than just going to a shop and buying some?

Edited by DA Baracus

1 minute ago, DA Baracus said:

Lost Lager is meh.

They used to do a much better lager called Kingpin but sadly stopped it a couple of years back.

How much was the postage for the Lost Lager? Cheaper than just going to a shop and buying some?

£1.95

Another from a Flavourly mix. BAD co not a brewery I had heard of. Described as a "micro pale" and from what I can taste the micro is alcohol !! A Kestrel like 2.8% . Would be smashing on a summer day out in the garden in copious volume but not really doing it for me tonight. Four of them to drink so might well park 3 for warmer times and crack a bottle of St Emillion which is winking at me from the wine rack.20210109_173205.jpeg

On 09/01/2021 at 13:21, DA Baracus said:

Lost Lager is meh.

I tried again and got on the website in around 3 mins. I paid the £1.95, but it said they won't send the beer until the middle of February. I'll probably have forgotten about it by then so it'll be like a wee free gift when the cans finally arrive.

Anyway, I'm on the 71 Breakfast Toast right now.

20210109_172906.thumb.jpg.897bb27b7ee087005a6d0c5c74a91247.jpg

It's a very nice coffee flavoured stout. I like it a lot but I couldn't drink more than two or three at a time as the coffee flavour is pretty strong.

Edited by tongue_tied_danny