What Are You Drinking ?

Passable IPA.

The taste is possibly a tiny bit too hoppy/bitter, but it's not a bad start to Christmas Eve. They were £5 for a fridge pack, so I appreciate that as well.

IMG_20201224_135334.jpg

Edited by Comrie

12 minutes ago, philpy said:

Got ten of these down at the shop for all of £11.90.  and I'll be having a couple of nips from the one in the second pic. Nice present from a generous customer.

450x450.jpg

81NLa8DcSwL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Good call. Tesco currently doing Woodford at £20 a bottle, with a limited edition ‘Christmas’ label. I recently invested in a bottle, as can be seen in the attached photo of my current bourbon selections*. Sitting here with a 1792, real coke, one ice cube, and the new Elvis Costello ‘Clockface’ album on. I’ve had worse Christmas Eve nights. Yo ho ho everybody.

*Have mentioned before, but I simply cannot even smell a good Scotch whisky without feeling like I’m going to be sick, much less drink one. I absolutely love bourbon though. Have met a few folk exactly the same. Was explained to me that I could be allergic to the grain generally used in our Scotch, but I’m OK with boubon. Could be bullshit, could be a grain of truth in it... pun fully intended. Anyway, sad as it is, even the finest single malt would be wasted on me, I can’t even smell it in the bottle, before acting like it’s the final whistle of the 2010 League Cup Final all over again.

Merry Christmas everyone, whatever your tipple is, enjoy it. Especially this year.

FDF2961D-2CB7-4C2A-A119-C73024F3AE18.jpeg

58 minutes ago, bernardblack said:

Can’t go wrong with an Overtone

Absolutely can't, hands down my favourite brewery right now. Bought a hat from them this week as well to help support the business.

Moved onto this juice bomb by Neon Raptor, another strong showing from them.

20201224_225158.jpg