What Are You Drinking ?

1 hour ago, Marshmallo said:

I have a conspiracy that Overtone just print some new stickers off every couple of weeks and put them on the old cans.

To be fair a lot of their beers are pretty similar, but there's definitely subtle differences. And they're really top quality, so I don't mind the similarities!

On 20/12/2020 at 10:45, Hillonearth said:

Tried this for the first time last night nicely paired with keema madras - lime sour with habanero.

Even the cats are disgusted with me this morning.

Buy Fierce Beer Fuego Sour | Buy Beer online direct from Fierce Beer |  EeBriaTrade.com

Where's this stocked? Mostly the beer but a keema curry sounds superb as well tbh.

Edited by vikingTON

Just bought 2 litres of East Coast IPA which I got from a nearby pub looking to get rid of their keg stock at £2 per pint. I think a lasting memory of the lockdown will be a barmaid filling a big Pepsi bottle with beer direct from the tap.

13 minutes ago, virginton said:

Where's this stocked? Mostly the beer but a keema curry sounds superb as well tbh.

www.fiercebeer.com

Their small batch specials are always worth a try although the Fuego Sour gave me hellish heartburn...

Edited by ParsJake
Link won't embed. Still bloody won't.

29 minutes ago, virginton said:

I picked it up in one of the bottle shops in the West End a few weeks ago -think it was the Hidden Dram on Queen Margaret Drive - either there or Valhalla's Goat.

Pilot did a pretty epic lime and pepper gose recently as well....anything that keeps the hive mind off generic IPAs is all good by me.

Tyskie tonight.

The other night the wee shop near me was out of Tyskie and everything else they stock that i recognise is pish. The boy that owns it recommended Zubr and claimed he found it very nice which seemed unlikely for obvious reasons but I went with it and it was ok.

m9ab7wije7JBc7_3LUKHYFRApNv2Td5DsTbTTwt8

It's a good looking can anyway.