What Are You Drinking ?

On 13/09/2020 at 07:17, Bairnardo said:

Where do folk that but German Beer online get it from? Specifically @KnightswoodBear who I remember being excited over a box of Augustiner not so long ago...

A couple of years ago I was given a German Beer selection at Christmas from Beer Hawk and I've been using them since fur mein Deutsch bier fix. 

http://www.beerhawk.co.uk 

Augustiner and Ayinger Helles are my regular order but they also do a Fest selection at this time of year and they thrown in a tankard etc.  Watch the ABV on some of them though. You can lose the power of speech/sight quickly.

I also picked this up in the local Spar this week. Might just have been the weather allowing me to consume outside but it's a very nice one if you see it. 

IMG_20200917_143921.thumb.jpg.95957ca1a0358a6196667b426421875e.jpg

49 minutes ago, PWL said:

A couple of years ago I was given a German Beer selection at Christmas from Beer Hawk and I've been using them since fur mein Deutsch bier fix. 

Augustiner and Ayinger Helles are my regular order but they also do a Fest selection at this time of year and they thrown in a tankard etc.  Watch the ABV on some of them though. You can lose the power of speech/sight quickly.

I also picked this up in the local Spar this week. Might just have been the weather allowing me to consume outside but it's a very nice one if you see it. 

Yeah, I like the flavour of the 5 to 6 % range but more than that can be a bit hard work.

54 minutes ago, PWL said:

A bonnie garden btw 

10 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

This is quite good. Like most of these types though, it maybe delivers a bit less of the tropical juicy punch than it claims

20200921_170556.jpeg

I'm a big fan of Tiny Rebel. Their pub in Cardiff is one of my favourites, I could spend a long time in there drinking their stuff and well  selected guest beers. Great views of the Millennium stadium too, well worth a visit of we're ever allowed to go back.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

I'm a big fan of Tiny Rebel. Their pub in Cardiff is one of my favourites, I could spend a long time in there drinking their stuff and well  selected guest beers. Great views of the Millennium stadium too, well worth a visit of we're ever allowed to go back.
Think this might be my first of theirs. Will certainly try more.

For the past 3 nights me and the missus have polished off a bottle of Fresh wine. Not sure if it's available in the UK? Fucking delicious stuff. Not even sure if that's what it's called.
Its the stuff that isn't closed fully so if you tip it sideways (like I did 2days ago and the missus did today accidently) it fizzes up and gets everywhere.