What Are You Drinking ?

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Got no beer. Seething.

I'm stuck in solitary isolation in a 'dry' hotel room that is 35 mins walk from my house on a sunny day (Covid-testing procedure prior to heading offshore).

What's worse is that my house will undoubtedly be a Covid-free zone seeing as nobody has been in it for over a week and I know there's a 12 pack of Innis & Gunn in the garage as well as a Marlborough sauv' blanc in the fridge.  :(

Not too fussed about not getting a drink whilst I'm away, but the knowledge that I can just walk over there just now is particularly testing.

I've got a bottle of amaretto but didn't have any normal cola to mix it with. But I had cherry Pepsi max, so I tried that. Bakewell tart in alcohol form basically. Lovely. 

57 minutes ago, philpy said:

I've got a bottle of amaretto but didn't have any normal cola to mix it with. But I had cherry Pepsi max, so I tried that. Bakewell tart in alcohol form basically. Lovely. 

That's an excellent call philpy. You could patent that and sell it in wee cans to hen parties on trains.

3 hours ago, philpy said:

Each to his own, but that's not how I would choose to enjoy amaretto! I like it on the rocks, or, if a mixer is desired to make it a long drink, with good quality fresh orange juice.

There’s a fairly large Hispanic community where I live so the stores cater to that (but still, f**k you Goya)
I’ve discovered that m, alongside the Mexican coke/Pepsi/sprite there’s 2 “sodas” I actually like.

1. Champagne cola, orange colour and tastes not unlike Irn Bru

2. Malt (soda), it’s basically like the malt you make beer with but no yeast so it’s completely alcohol free (good for me). It really does have the same smell and ( watered down) flavour of home-brew malt.
It’s way too sweet to drink much of so I don’t think it’s likely to have me running to te home-brew shop

Tanned this over 2 nights. Strange one. It's not absolutely delicious as such but it's incredibly smooth with lemonade. Supposed to be chocolate orange but it tasted more like chocolate and cola. It may have been more chocolate orange drinking it neat but I'm not too keen drinking it that way. £10 a bottle just now at Morrisons and another will be purchased tomorrow. IMG_20200723_002743471.thumb.jpeg.a3692c3275c1df10bab7a5e50142b2be.jpeg

9 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Tanned this over 2 nights. Strange one. It's not absolutely delicious as such but it's incredibly smooth with lemonade. Supposed to be chocolate orange but it tasted more like chocolate and cola. It may have been more chocolate orange drinking it neat but I'm not too keen drinking it that way. £10 a bottle just now at Morrisons and another will be purchased tomorrow. IMG_20200723_002743471.thumb.jpeg.a3692c3275c1df10bab7a5e50142b2be.jpeg

Wummin's drink.