What Are You Drinking ?

Randomly decided to grab a bottle of this today. I presume it's new; hadn't seen it before.

It's remarkably good. Had to double-check that it is actually sugar free.

VpqYNGq.jpg

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6686897392454774784/

Brewdog looking to open drive-thrus.

As part of our commitment to sustainability, we are looking to open 4 BrewDog Drive Thrus.

They will be beer collection points, hubs for electric vehicle deliveries & hubs for closed loop, zero waste packaging such as growlers, mini-kegs & returnable bottles.

We are looking to open in the UK, in Columbus Ohio, in Berlin, Germany & in Brisbane Australia as we look to find ways to deliver cold, fresh craft beer direct to our customers in a way that is better for the planet.

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6686897392454774784/

Brewdog looking to open drive-thrus.
As part of our commitment to sustainability, we are looking to open 4 BrewDog Drive Thrus.

They will be beer collection points, hubs for electric vehicle deliveries & hubs for closed loop, zero waste packaging such as growlers, mini-kegs & returnable bottles.

We are looking to open in the UK, in Columbus Ohio, in Berlin, Germany & in Brisbane Australia as we look to find ways to deliver cold, fresh craft beer direct to our customers in a way that is better for the planet.

Brewdog and LinkedIn absolutely deserve eachother.

47 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Brewdog and LinkedIn absolutely deserve eachother.

I've just seen one of the replies from Amanda Nicholls (she/her).

Yup

Amanda Nicholls (she/her)

That's boot in the pie material right there

On ‎02‎/‎07‎/‎2020 at 23:14, Mr Tourette said:

Williams Bro’s have an abundance of Pale Ale/IPAs on the go just now in Aldi and Lidl. Talking Head and Hacienda are my current favourites. Studio 54 and Klute are also pretty decent

Really impressed with Seven Giraffe's by Williams  Bros - as it says on the label it is indeed an "extraordinary IPA"

Huge fan of Fraoch (Heather Ale) too

Following recommendations and a discussion on here a few weeks ago (sorry, can't remember who it was) and popped into Fyne Ales yesterday and got my first mini-cask.

Enjoyed it last night and will finish off tonight. Definitely different from the bottles and will probably try again next time I'm coming for a break up this way.20200710_192327.jpg

On 03/07/2020 at 20:55, virginton said:

My latest Beer 52 order has come with four very interesting dark beers (including a Belgian trippel) and no fewer than six varieties of IPA making up the rest of the mixed box, which strikes me as fucking overkill. Currently on a Buxton Lupulus X version that's quite refreshing but could have done without the previous two session strength cans.

I thought that box was excellent.  I enjoyed every beer, even the low alcohol one.

On 21/06/2020 at 20:34, Turkmenbashi said:

I have seen a few whisky infused beers here advertised as Scottish style, I have never been tempted but maybe I should give the McChouffe a go.

On 21/06/2020 at 20:40, HeartsOfficialMoaner said:

I would like to have another one just now, tbh. Give it a bash. It's quality.

Aye it is

8866E2E2-F550-4C7F-85F9-CB5E26B715B6.jpeg

On 09/07/2020 at 15:57, JMDP said:

IMG-20200707-WA0009.thumb.jpeg.de3d27e29f287adf700e685253fabb1c.jpeg

5 bottles of Cruzcampo - 5 Euros. Beautiful. 

Glorious. I’ve had a craving for Cruzcampo for months. Takes me back to a weekend in Cordoba in 2017, possibly the hottest day I’ve ever experienced, and finally settling down to an ice cold Cruzcampo nearly reduced me to tears. Was meant to be in Madrid in a fortnight too, which has obviously been kiboshed. Some things just aren’t meant to be.