What Are You Drinking ?

My latest Beer 52 order has come with four very interesting dark beers (including a Belgian trippel) and no fewer than six varieties of IPA making up the rest of the mixed box, which strikes me as fucking overkill. Currently on a Buxton Lupulus X version that's quite refreshing but could have done without the previous two session strength cans.

10 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Jim Beam Double Oaked bourbon, ice cold real Coke, one block of ice.

Heaven. Like music, like fitba’ teams, like lots of things... subjective. Fcuk it, I love it though. 😀

If anyone has a clue why the person going by the name ‘marshmallo’ is red dotting every post I make on this forum, even innocent nonsense like this, please let me know. I’m a bit concerned. He’s either a mad stalker, or just a sad fcuk. Maybe both. I actually sent the guy a friendly PM, but he declined to answer. No matter....Answers on a postcard to.... is marshmallo a stalker or sad fcuk competition, c/o P&B.

First correct entry wins a bottle of Jim Beam.

If you’re reading this... it really doesn’t bother me, I actually find it funny. You sad individual. Fcuked you off that badly in the coronavirus thread did I? Keep em’ coming, cunto.

Edited by pozbaird

1 hour ago, tongue_tied_danny said:

I'm onto 71 Lager Dundonian Pilsner right now.

20200704_180300.thumb.jpg.27afcf3d5259b60651a702f09e2aa3ac.jpg

It's okay going down but it has a strange aftertaste.

^^^Fine Fare yellow label, beer like drink. (May contain beer)

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

1 hour ago, pozbaird said:

If anyone has a clue why the person going by the name ‘marshmallo’ is red dotting every post I make on this forum, even innocent nonsense like this, please let me know. I’m a bit concerned. He’s either a mad stalker, or just a sad fcuk. Maybe both. I actually sent the guy a friendly PM, but he declined to answer. No matter....Answers on a postcard to.... is marshmallo a stalker or sad fcuk competition, c/o P&B.

If you’re reading this... it really doesn’t bother me, I actually find it funny. You sad individual. Fcuked you off that badly in the coronavirus thread did I? Keep em’ coming, cunto.

Shut up

On 04/07/2020 at 19:27, pozbaird said:

Are you serious about the prize?