What Are You Drinking ?

Irn bru 
Is there any update from barr's regarding sales?

I've always hoped, and even expected, that they'd see sense and release the original stuff at the more expensive price. Or at the very least make that 1901 stuff available all year round.

Are they sticking firm with the new version? I'll be gutted if that's the case.

Aldi doing another Scottish Beer Festival at the moment, they've got the Williams Bros Tin Man and Che Guevara lager for £1.79.
I have a pdf of their leaflet with all the beer includes but it won't allow me to upload it.

1 hour ago, spud131 said:

Aldi doing another Scottish Beer Festival at the moment, they've got the Williams Bros Tin Man and Che Guevara lager for £1.79.
I have a pdf of their leaflet with all the beer includes but it won't allow me to upload it.

£1.69 for 500ml bottles of  Fyne ales looks a bargain to me. 

Not tried that one but in line with my customary man crush of the William's Bros, they have a few good IPAs. I say this having not been a fan until I persisted with them recently.

Tin Man, Seven Giraffes and Joker are all good.

Williams Bro’s have an abundance of Pale Ale/IPAs on the go just now in Aldi and Lidl. Talking Head and Hacienda are my current favourites. Studio 54 and Klute are also pretty decent

54 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Tonights/the weekends selection from the Aldi beer festival

20200703_132235.jpeg

Have tried all of those except the Fire in the Disco, not keen on chilli beers, good choice.

I got...

2 x Camera Obscura,

2 x St. Andrews Yippee IPA,

2 x Spey Valley Wat-er Peach,

2 x Cranachan Killer,

6 x Barneys Marshmallow Milk Stout.

7 minutes ago, centralTon said:

Have tried all of those except the Fire in the Disco, not keen on chilli beers, good choice.

I got...

2 x Camera Obscura,

2 x St. Andrews Yippee IPA,

2 x Spey Valley Wat-er Peach,

2 x Cranachan Killer,

6 x Barneys Marshmallow Milk Stout.

Made me realise how shitty a selection of beer I normally have access too. No bottle shops around Falkirk that I know of. Dont know where all these places sell all these different beers normally

Just now, Bairnardo said:

Made me realise how shitty a selection of beer I normally have access too. No bottle shops around Falkirk that I know of. Dont know where all these places sell all these different beers normally

The Aldi beer festivals are usually brilliant. Ellie's Cellar in Linlithgow was the best in the area before it closed and the wee Spirit shop in the Stirling Arcade has a decent beer selection. I usually pop into Valhalla's Goat on Great Western Road on my way home from Greenock after the game, it's really only a 20min diversion and has the best selection in Scotland.

Been buying from Drygate, Brewdog, Beer Hawk, Beers of Europe and Belgium in a Box during the lockdown.

IMG_0526.jpg

Got a Moretti in the machine as well, but will let it chill until tomorrow I reckon.

Not tried any of these before, buzzing to try Tin Man and Che Guava.

17 minutes ago, Adam said:

IMG_0526.jpg

Got a Moretti in the machine as well, but will let it chill until tomorrow I reckon.

Not tried any of these before, buzzing to try Tin Man and Che Guava.

The Gosser is brilliant. Very refreshing.

The Gosser is brilliant. Very refreshing.

I’ve one of the Gosser Radlers in the cupboard. Was an absolute godsend at the start of June when it was boiling. Went down too easy.