What Are You Drinking ?

That's nice stuff. Readily available in the supermarkets when I've been on holiday in France the last few years and a few of the bars / restaurants had in on draught. Not one for knocking back in the sun though!
South of France last summer, cracking pint.20190704_124042.jpeg

Final beer from this moth’s box, as a celebration for completing an essay for my uni course.

It’s a raspberry and vanilla stout produced by an LGBTQ+  Advocacy group and  brewery. 

Not as delicious as it sounds, but it’s in a decent cause and I might buy more.

38697F83-5E3E-4E52-923B-C0ABCB7A9B1A.jpeg

Final beer from this moth’s box, as a celebration for completing an essay for my uni course.
It’s a raspberry and vanilla stout produced by an LGBTQ+  Advocacy group and  brewery. 
38697F83-5E3E-4E52-923B-C0ABCB7A9B1A.thumb.jpeg.5a76acbbfc1de13cf979ce516be3accf.jpeg
It looks fizzy for a stout

58 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

38697F83-5E3E-4E52-923B-C0ABCB7A9B1A.jpeg

Sounds minging.

Looks minging.

Havana Especial, lime and coke. I also got a bottle of Ron Diplomatico Exclusiva Reserva off Amazon during the week and might have another glass of that later on its own after opening it last night. It's a Venezuelan aged rum and an absolute joy to drink: quite sweet and full flavoured like good brandy or LBV port only better in every department. 

I’m normally a malt whisky man but I bought a bottle of Ron Zacapa 23yo Guatemalan rum at duty free a few years ago on the recommendation of a friend. Superb with just a block of ice and a slice of lime. Very easy to drain a bottle though

Heineken from the Torps.
Not sure on Heineken at the best of time, it’s always something I prefer ice cold so this has improved it something else.

Heineken from the Torps.
Not sure on Heineken at the best of time, it’s always something I prefer ice cold so this has improved it something else.

I’m on the Moretti from the Sub tonight. Nothing like it. Got a Heineken torp in the freezer should I finish this one off.