What Are You Drinking ?

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

I am pleased you took it as the compliment it was intended to be. 

My burd would find the idea that I had large fingers laughable, so it was the needed confidence boost

Anyway onto the next beer

9250FA6A-6855-4744-9680-B183FFF86217.jpeg

1 hour ago, Turkmenbashi said:

For all the great beer Belgium has, I still miss a pint of Tennents

Anyway for tonight, not had this one before I don't think

1E2AEC65-BD21-469F-8503-97F9D5379B76.jpeg

This is breaking my heart. I've got the week off work and I was supposed to be flying over to Belgium tomorrow for a few days of sampling the local brews in my favourite Antwerp boozers. 

I'm still waiting for my refund from Ryanair. I've a feeling they're going to be awkward c***s about it.

Tennents Lager.

Havent had one for fucking weeks. Have been on a wee bit of a beer journey trying all different styles etc. Any fears that Tennents would be somehow tainted on my return have been put to rest.

f**k me that hit the spot. [emoji7] T

I always have an emergency 4 pack in the cupboard for that reason.

IMG_4260.jpg

Closest I’ll get to a pint from the local pub for a while! £12 for 2.5 litres, so not going to complain when a pint is usually £4+.

I hope that's better than it looks.

Thankfully it does. The dodgy lighting and cloudy container aren’t helping it. It’s pretty much the colour of a normal pilsner.

1 hour ago, Widge said:

IMG_4260.jpg

Closest I’ll get to a pint from the local pub for a while! £12 for 2.5 litres, so not going to complain when a pint is usually £4+.

What was previously in the container  ?

What was previously in the container  ?

Probably line cleaner and I’m ok with that. Still taste better than some pints I’ve had before!

23 hours ago, tongue_tied_danny said:

This is breaking my heart. I've got the week off work and I was supposed to be flying over to Belgium tomorrow for a few days of sampling the local brews in my favourite Antwerp boozers. 

I'm still waiting for my refund from Ryanair. I've a feeling they're going to be awkward c***s about it.

Beer was shite m8, you are missing nothing.

Tonights offering

3C7A4B57-29FE-48D1-B99B-6446C28C7AB3.jpeg

6 hours ago, Widge said:

Thankfully it does. The dodgy lighting and cloudy container aren’t helping it. It’s pretty much the colour of a normal pilsner.

Noticed loads of places in Edinburgh doing the old milk cartons of beer this weekend.

Went to Stewart Brewing to top up my supply of bottles. Think next time I’ll give the mini cask a try, although don’t have a big enough fridge for it which is a worry as warm beer isn’t great.