What Are You Drinking ?

9FE45F28-09D5-4301-88C4-F2C6B9C47F2B.thumb.jpg.c5347bcf2c27dea8fbaae5a895503151.jpg

Cracking delivery today from Beerwulf!

You lucky b*****d.
I’ve just ordered 8 which should arrive next week. Starting to run short on my current supply.

Having a glass of ‘Wine Route’ Chardonnay with dinner.  It’s part of the Tesco meal deal and worth the £7 cover price when bought alone.

Of course buying it with the meal deal means getting the food (a main, side and dessert) for £3.  Excellent value.

34 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Having a glass of ‘Wine Route’ Chardonnay with dinner.  It’s part of the Tesco meal deal and worth the £7 cover price when bought alone.

Of course buying it with the meal deal means getting the food (a main, side and dessert) for £3.  Excellent value.

Is there a sign at the wine aisle that tells you what wines are in the meal deal offer GD ?

Just now, taurus said:

Is there a sign at the wine aisle that tells you what wines are in the meal deal offer GD ?

Yes, it’s pretty limited but the Chardonnay is very good; can’t speak for the rest.

1 hour ago, virginton said:

Sierra Nevada Pale Ale with a Bacchus Kriek chilling for later.

Sierra Nevada Pale is my favourite beer. Enjoy. Look out for Sierra Nevada Torpedo in Markies, it's ace!

Without the marketing strategy that alienated many they'd just be selling to a few pubs and shops in the North East if they survived this long. The trade off was well worth it for them.
I don't doubt it for a second and well done to the boys. Like I said I liked their beers and will always buy their seasonal release. (Loved Duopolis DDH). Just a comment on why I think they draw the haters.

If anything Scottish beers (particularly aberdonian ones) are one of the few patriotic things I have to cling to with an English missus and bairns that pronounced water as water.

13 hours ago, Adam said:

9FE45F28-09D5-4301-88C4-F2C6B9C47F2B.jpg

Cracking delivery today from Beerwulf!

Irritating that can of Heineken is out of line! They sell Tiger Black over here - 6.9% but not my favourite. 

I'm stuck with drinking cans for now due to alcohol ban but somehow doesn't quite match up to a bottle of the same. 

Bottled Beer>Draught Beer >Canned Beer for me here.

Irritating that can of Heineken is out of line! They sell Tiger Black over here - 6.9% but not my favourite. 
I'm stuck with drinking cans for now due to alcohol ban but somehow doesn't quite match up to a bottle of the same. 
Bottled Beer>Draught Beer >Canned Beer for me here.

There was actually two Heineken out of line.

Draught beer is better than anything else, surely no question?

18 minutes ago, Adam said:

There was actually two Heineken out of line.

Draught beer is better than anything else, surely no question?

What's the Newcastle Brown like, because it's not usually sold on draft? I was always told it was discovered that it was better from bottles, although I know you can get cans.

What's the Newcastle Brown like, because it's not usually sold on draft? I was always told it was discovered that it was better from bottles, although I know you can get cans.

I’ve never had it before, so can’t comment unfortunately . I bought it as I thought it was quite unusual to see on draft.

17 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Most other beers?

I enjoyed this one last night:

048419E7-AC1B-4CB4-824C-769B25F9107F.jpeg

Most other beers are better than Brewdog?? Not sure about that!

I enjoyed Edinburgh Lager by Edinburgh Beer Factory (working my way through a case). Not tried anything else by them yet, but will do soon