What Are You Drinking ?

I’m at that point when I am waking up pretty rough in the mornings then slowly recovering all day whilst struggling to perform each individual task before making the informed decision to start drinking again some time between 4-7 pm and the process is repeated. The first 3 days of lockdown went so well as well.

24 minutes ago, throbber said:

I’m at that point when I am waking up pretty rough in the mornings then slowly recovering all day whilst struggling to perform each individual task before making the informed decision to start drinking again some time between 4-7 pm and the process is repeated. The first 3 days of lockdown went so well as well.

It means you're not bored all day, too rough. I was like that for a while then the hangovers got too much. I had to give it up.

Feeling refreshed now though. Oh dear!

The first couple of days of lockdown being able to drink on a week night was ok but I soon got bored of that , also my local corner shop quickly soon run low on decent stuff and only had the cheep muck left added to that you're not allowed to browse the booze area now as it's impossible to impolment social distancing in that area , so trips to the supermarket for essential shopping plus , wine , gin and whatever lager, beer or cider I fancy  are required, tried to restrict drinking to weekends or late nights , but daytime tv would drive you to drink . 

On 11/04/2020 at 23:20, spud131 said:
On 11/04/2020 at 22:08, The Naitch said:
Cracking on with the rest of this bottle tonight. Very dece.

Try the black barrel stuff if you get the chance, it's superb and can often be got for about £26/£28 a bottle.

I'm doing a supermarket run tomorrow so I'll have a look out for it. Finishing off that first bottle tonight so if it's as good as that I'll be happy.

Discovered Rum and Ginger Beer at the weekend. My normal tipple is Whiskey but I enjoy a rum now and again.
Didn't fancy coke with it as Mount Gay seems sweeter so tried Ginger; on checking Google its apparently a thing.
You can taste both but they balance so well its like juice!

20 minutes ago, SmudgePop said:

Any suggestion for refreshing healthy drink? would appreciate it!

Fresh Orange (or whatever fruit juice you prefer ) with tonic water , fruit juice gives you one of your 5 a day , tonic is great for stopping cramp 

This stuff, which I got from a cracking place on Bath St called Iverarity One to One, is absolutely outstanding.  £9.99 a bottle.  I was in getting a more expensive bottle for my father in law's Christmas and the boy in the shop recommended this.  He reckoned you'll not find a better Malbec at the moment at 3 times the price.
After having this, I'm inclined to agree. 

[mention=40259]throbber[/mention]
20200412_190415.thumb.jpg.da65b064b8b1934e18c50b4a6c915065.jpg
Fuckin hands are tiny man [emoji23]