What Are You Drinking ?

The wife got me one of those beers of the world advent calendars. 
Tonights offering of Portuguese Super Bock is decent enough, but the main event will be making a dent in the 10 pack of T that's in the fridge. 
DSC_0113.thumb.JPG.b1a7f12e0f6740d7d4970fc3efe571d5.JPG

had this a couple of times. not bad

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Many rum drinkers among us? Cracked open a bottle of flor de cana 12 year old lastnight. Pretty good, although I cant claim to be a purost or anything. I drink it with cola.

I quite enjoy a spiced or dark rum of an evening. Quite fancy trying that new gingerbread Morgan's that's out for Christmas.

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Many rum drinkers among us? Cracked open a bottle of flor de cana 12 year old lastnight. Pretty good, although I cant claim to be a purost or anything. I drink it with cola.

31 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

One word: Pep

Definitely Pep. Keep the cola safe for white rum. Pep Guardicola.

I'm thinking of taking up rum. I drank it occasionally years ago she the choice was dark rum or Bacardi. But all the new types intrigue me.

there better be no-one suggesting Malibu, that's not rum. An old boy in the pub I worked in drank this. It made my eyes water pouring it out, never mind drinking it.

images (1).jpeg

On 16/12/2019 at 17:48, Bairnardo said:

I drank a whole bottle of rum the day after I left school and I can't drink the stuff now. So no.