What Are You Drinking ?

Genuine question. According to Google, the UK and Ireland use imperial pint glasses, which are 568ml. But when you open a 500ml can and pour it into glass, the contents don't fit (not including the head). Can someone explain this?

I’ve always managed to get a 500ml can in a pint glass, with a wee bit space. For the correct price, I’m willing to do a tutorial for you.
I got given a box of bottles of corona that I intend on sinking tonight/tomorrow in a bid to keep my remaining Tennent’s for the train. Will be commencing with the corona’s shortly.

Nope. Think dubdee is dried up.

Ach well. Its in the past and we must move forward

Sorry to hear mate. I suppose you’re right, and while it’s not the same it might help stave off diabetes a while at least.

The Mrs has type 1. She drinks the sugar free type drinks . Thankfully not irn bru as I couldn't be subjected to that.

I don’t know much about diabetes but I think 1’s more to do with genetics? But obviously having it she’ll need to be careful with the sugar she’s taking on board. I prefer full sugar fizzy juice to diet as well, they taste shite and I’m more suspicious of the sweeteners and other stuff in them (bordering on conspiracy theorist here I realise)

None of her family had type 1. A gran has type 2.
She uses an insulin pump. So aye all is fine , just got to keep monitoring it.

Full fat juice for me though:-)

Odd. Probably stress related from being with an Irn Bru addicted Dundee fan, so your fault. That’s how relationships I’ve had have tended to be anyway!
Good it’s all under control though.
One day, it’ll come back or we’ll forget it ever existed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I had a home made smoothie made from ice, coconut water, banana, kiwi fruit, strawberries, spinach, cucumber, mango and watermelon about 45 minutes ago and I currently have the shakes like I've just had 3 espressos. f**k knows what that's all about - I'm guessing it's spiked my blood sugar or some shit. 

It was very tasty nonetheless. 

I had a home made smoothie made from ice, coconut water, banana, kiwi fruit, strawberries, spinach, cucumber, mango and watermelon about 45 minutes ago and I currently have the shakes like I've just had 3 espressos. f**k knows what that's all about - I'm guessing it's spiked my blood sugar or some shit. 

You’ve probably just had 2 days worth of fruit & veg and about 2 days worth of sugar, in one drink. I think your blood sugar guess could be spot on

42 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Dee Woman sneaking in the rat poison IMO