Rugby Union

kiwififer

Was at the game, felt like the ref absolutely killed it in the second half. Lost the plot at the scrum and the constant "not straight" lineout calls looked pretty harsh.

In saying that, Glasgow were there own worst enemy at times, with the game absolutely riddled with handling errors. I'm pretty disappointed we didn't gub them to be honest, I thought Bath were shit.

Coz of Bristol getting docked points we were guaranteed a home last 16 tie. To get the 1st 2 places we'd need a favour even with a bonus point win. Most likely would be Newcastle beating Connacht at home. However I still think Connacht will go there and win. 

Bath frustrated us but I'd say we weren't clinical enough. Too many knock ons and errors. I'd wager not having anything significant to play for meant the players were subconsciously too relaxed so the same intensity levels just weren't there.

Glasgow finish 2nd as Bayonne beat Cardiff and Newcastle beat Connacht. 

Had we got the BP win on Friday night we'd have finished level with Toulon and maybe nicked 1st but not really an issue as we'll be at home to 7th in the other pool. Probably the Cheetahs or Pau I'm thinking.

Edited by come on shire

5 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Jamie George gets a yellow for a red card offence, now Saracens do the same again 2 minutes later, and it's the same.

Utter fucking nonsense

Biggest deciding factor in red cards is who you are and who you play for. Crosbie makes that hit on George and it's a red.