Rugby Union

kiwififer

1 hour ago, honestly united said:

If Cameron Neild is the ex sale guy then yes - nothing flashy just lots of hard work

I had to Google him yesterday. 

100 games for Sale then signed for Worcester before they went burst. Then up here to cover Darge and Gordon's injuries. 

I see that Darcy could be struggling to make the 6N which is baws. 

Just now, Salvo Montalbano said:

And then do that. Line-out has been shite from what I was hearing on the radio commentary. 

Rambo is miles away from playing for Scotland again.

I wanted to see the ruck on the goal line after Hoyland's tackle because it looked like the Sarries player was offside when he made the tackle but surprise, surprise no replay. The counter ruck after the drop out was a joke and probably rattled Edinburgh.

On 11/12/2022 at 16:52, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

McInally is a complete diddy.

4 bad throws in a row putting Edinburgh on the back foot.

On 11/12/2022 at 16:54, Detournement said:

Rambo is miles away from playing for Scotland again.

I wanted to see the ruck on the goal line after Hoyland's tackle because it looked like the Sarries player was offside when he made the tackle but surprise, surprise no replay. The counter ruck after the drop out was a joke and probably rattled Edinburgh.

He looked really good in the loose, and had a good few turnovers. but as you's have said his throwing is horrendous. Out of all our hookers I think Cherry's throwing is maybe the best, but he's not great either. Brown and Turner arent much better than McInally either.

Whatever happened to Dylan Richardson, he was another hooker / flanker wasnt he?

6 hours ago, ajwffc said:

this might be a radical thought but our problem at hooker seams to be caused by the fact most our hookers, are converted flankers

GIven that they have all been hookers for nearly a decade and must practice a lot I don't see how it can be down to that.

It's being a bottle merchant rather than what position they played as a teenager.