Rugby Union

kiwififer

Quinn Tupaea's injury's have been reveled. He has a  ruptured medial cruciate ligament (MCL) as well as a partial anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) tear in his left knee and will be out for 6 to 9 months . Darcy Swain has also been cited the case to be heard of Monday 
Should ban him for as long as Tupaea is injured, it was a deliberate attempt to hurt him imo.

18 hours ago, peasy23 said:
21 hours ago, ajwffc said:
Quinn Tupaea's injury's have been reveled. He has a  ruptured medial cruciate ligament (MCL) as well as a partial anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) tear in his left knee and will be out for 6 to 9 months . Darcy Swain has also been cited the case to be heard of Monday 

Should ban him for as long as Tupaea is injured, it was a deliberate attempt to hurt him imo.

I thought at the time he was extremely lucky not to be red carded 

Hawke’s Bay’s almost 2 year hold of the Ranfurly Shield ended yesterday when they lost 12-19 to Wellington. Wellington last won the Shield in 2009. Their first defence of it is a tough game against Waikato on Saturday, Waikato currently top the NPC Odds Conference 5 points above 2nd place Wellington.

As I've said further up, Foley can cry all he likes but he had more than enough warnings.

The only problem anyone should have with the call is how rarely it is applied, I certainly can't ever remember it happening in a really big game before. I can think of loads of games where it should have happened though.

5 minutes ago, peasy23 said:

As I've said further up, Foley can cry all he likes but he had more than enough warnings.

The only problem anyone should have with the call is how rarely it is applied, I certainly can't ever remember it happening in a really big game before. I can think of loads of games where it should have happened though.

Agree with this.

I'd also like to see them tighten up on taking penalties from the mark. You regularly see them brought back for a quick tap that was taken millimetres from the mark, but the lads kicking to touch run 10 yards through the mark before hoofing it

2 hours ago, peasy23 said:

i know it is just funny that the more they complain (haven even put a complaint in to world rugby) more comes out proving the ref got it correct. 

Also Swain's hearing will now be on Wednesday