Rugby Union

kiwififer

Guest Bob Mahelp
4 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

So funny to take Townsend as your attack coach and then play one out passes before Connor puts up a barely contestable kick as your game plan.  Not sure what else your meant to do against this level of physicality though 

My high school rugby coach had more adventure than this.

And she was a 60 year old geography teacher. 

1 minute ago, Mark Connolly said:

Kolbe won't be playing next week. If he doesn't get another yellow today when he comes back on, he'll be getting a call from the citing commissioner for the head on head tackle and that shot on Murray.

Yeah.  You could argue there are at least two reds in there.  

Just now, GordonS said:

I managed to get a whole load from the tumble drier dealt with during that last break in play.

For something that should be a spectacle, this game is shite.

The Lions selection suggested they expected the game to go this way.  And it has. 

1 minute ago, Mark Connolly said:

Murray landing on his back here

Stunned at O'Keefe's interpretation of that. Murray's forehead hits the dirt because he falls from so high that he couldn't completely arrest it with his arm.

Guest Bob Mahelp
Just now, GordonS said:

I managed to get a whole load from the tumble drier dealt with during that last break in play.

For something that should be a spectacle, this game is shite.

I'm hoping that the Sky 'experts' will call this out at half time, but they won't. 

They'll bang on and on and on about 'excitement', or 'physical game on the edge', but they won't say it as it is...two teams that have convinced themselves that this is nothing more than a war of attrition, and are absolutely terrified to play rugby.

It's brutal.