Rugby Union

kiwififer

Just now, GAD said:

Duhan should go to the Lions because as soon as he got that ball, 8 or 9 meters out, with two French defenders to beat, there was still absolutely no doubt in my mind he was scoring. There isn't another winger in the 6 nation's right now that has that power.

Likewise the try vs england, a butchered chance unless you have someone capable of riding a Farrell cheap shot and carrying 4 defenders over with him 

1 minute ago, Biscuits said:

Wonder if that's the first time we've finished above England in the 6 nations?

I asked the same last week but we finished above them in 2018.

You know, after thinking about it for a couple of minutes, we did finish 4th but on the other hand, we won 60% of our games. That's pretty fucking pleasing.

Not sure about Edinburgh but Glasgow have got some decent players coming through and they've signed a couple of decent Scottish-qualified players joining next season. Good foundations to build upon this year.

2 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

Does anyone really remember 6 nations standings.

You either win the tournament or you don't. Then after that individual wins.

You're right. We beat England and France away from home. I was more saying 'bah' at my premature outburst than what we've done this year.