Rugby Union

kiwififer

Just now, GAD said:

Offft that's a 14 point swing I think... Some gas from Lee Jones. Never really had him down as a flier.

He's always been quick without really looking it. One of those guys who's not an out and out flier,  but would smoke most guys over 10-15 yards and can hold it

6 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Long way to go still, but this is some turnaround from the first ten minutes

Yeah, but to be fair, Glasgow have been on top for the whole game for me, in terms of actually playing rugby. Honking discipline pretty much gifted Ospreys a 12 point lead that they didn't really do anything to earn.

Just now, GAD said:

Yeah, but to be fair, Glasgow have been on top for the whole game for me, in terms of actually playing rugby. Honking discipline pretty much gifted Ospreys a 12 point lead that they didn't really do anything to earn.

That's fair, but Glasgow teams in the relatively recent past would have asked for a bigger shovel when they were digging that hole. They've definitely screwed the nut in the 2nd half

Just now, Mark Connolly said:

That's fair, but Glasgow teams in the relatively recent past would have asked for a bigger shovel when they were digging that hole. They've definitely screwed the nut in the 2nd half

Hey, there is still time! TJ gets his weekly yellow.

Grigg and Wilson really good tonight for me, but it's Thompson, McLean and Dobie that are really exciting.

Think the win was fully deserved, I thought the scoreline actually flattered Ospreys.