Rugby Union

kiwififer

23 hours ago, GAD said:

See Ben Vellacott has signed for Edinburgh. I assume he's therefore changed his mind again about playing for Scotland as well.

Thats 5 out of 6 signings (3 each from both teams) that are all Scottish Qualified, the Ozzie back row the exception, and all with decent pedigree, all pretty young with plenty to prove. Granted there are some big name leaving but good to see some quality signings coming in.

Nigel Owens says neither of the controversial Wales tries should have been awarded, so that's good enough for me. I saw the first one the same way and I was obviously wrong about the second one. 

In case it doesn't start in the right place, you want 3:44. 

Glasgow Warriors (v Zebre at Stadio Sergio Lanfranchi, Saturday @ 1.30pm): O Smith; R McLean, H Jones, S Johnson, C Forbes; R Thompson, J Dobie; O Kebble, G Stewart, E Pieretto, R Harley, H Bain, G Brown, T Gordon, R Wilson (c). Substitutes: J Matthews, D Evans, D Rae, J Scott, L Nakarawa, S Kennedy, I Keatley, N Grigg.

22 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:
13 hours ago, Detournement said:
I might actually watch the Glasgow game now they are playing the young players. 
Huw Jones getting a run at 13 just as he is leaving sums a lot of the last couple of seasons up.

Plus we actually have a chance of winning

Aye that as well. 

I turned on the Leinster game last weekend and they had already scored two tries after ten minutes and were in the 22 so it went straight back off.