17. Aki Seiuli (22)
18. D’arcy Rae (78)
19. James Scott (0)
20. TJ Ioane (8)
21. Sean Kennedy (12)
22. Ross Thompson (2)
23. Ollie Smith (1) 

Hastings is going. No?

Was there not a pretty strong rumour of Glasgow signing some Scots qualified Bok monster of a second row? I'm sure one of the lads from Scottish rugby blog was tweeting about that recently. 

Not wanting to go over the same ground too much but, while I'm a fan of the blood and mud podcast Josh is hilariously one eyed when it comes to Wales. As unequivocal evidence that the Williams incident was maybe a yellow card at worst he posted a video which did not actually show the moment of first contact. It's also a "more definitive angle" in the same way those photographs that made it look like there wasn't room to move on a beach last year were from very definitive angles

https://mobile.twitter.com/joshgardner/status/1360675217455140867

Edited by Genuine Hibs Fan

18 hours ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

Was there not a pretty strong rumour of Glasgow signing some Scots qualified Bok monster of a second row? I'm sure one of the lads from Scottish rugby blog was tweeting about that recently. 

Not wanting to go over the same ground too much but, while I'm a fan of the blood and mud podcast Josh is hilariously one eyed when it comes to Wales. As unequivocal evidence that the Williams incident was maybe a yellow card at worst he posted a video which did not actually show the moment of first contact. It's also a "more definitive angle" in the same way those photographs that made it look like there wasn't room to move on a beach last year were from very definitive angles

https://mobile.twitter.com/joshgardner/status/1360675217455140867

The Scottish rugby blog guys went a bit Keith Jackson for a while and started linking Glasgow and Edinburgh with any Saffer who had heard of haggis.

Also, I'm absolutely stunned that the Welsh can't accept any wrongdoing on the part of one of their players.

12 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

The Scottish rugby blog guys went a bit Keith Jackson for a while and started linking Glasgow and Edinburgh with any Saffer who had heard of haggis.

Also, I'm absolutely stunned that the Welsh can't accept any wrongdoing on the part of one of their players.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.theoffsideline.com/david-meihuizen/amp/

Think it was this guy, seems like speculation though

At the risk of upsetting the usual suspects, we've got an absolute belter of a ref tonight at Scotstoun. Ulster have only been input half because he's marched them up the pitch. I was surprised he didn't join that maul.

Edited by GAD

1 minute ago, GAD said:

At the risk of upsetting the usual suspects, we've got an absolute belter of a ref tonight at Scotstoun. Ulster have only been input half because he's marched them up the pitch. I was surprised he didn't join that maul.

It's a classic Scottish ref in a game with only one Scottish team. So desperate to show he's neutral, he's giving the tightest possible calls immediately in their favour. That offside at the lineout was nonsense. He's also decided that Ulster have the better scrum, so they are getting everything.

We also had neither him nor the TMO noticing that Coetzee had about 4 goes at grounding that "try"

2 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

It's a classic Scottish ref in a game with only one Scottish team. So desperate to show he's neutral, he's giving the tightest possible calls immediately in their favour. That offside at the lineout was nonsense. He's also decided that Ulster have the better scrum, so they are getting everything.

We also had neither him nor the TMO noticing that Coetzee had about 4 goes at grounding that "try"

The scrum calls have been horrific. They've gone down twice and pushed early twice, been rewarded every time.

I mean, look at the number 1 there! It's absolutely clearly a penalty to Glasgow!

Edited by GAD

1 minute ago, GAD said:

The scrum calls have been horrific. They've gone down twice and pushed early twice, been rewarded every time.

I mean, look at the number 1 there! It's absolutely clearly a penalty to Glasgow!

He's now doing the "Are we mates, John?" with Cooney that the English refs love. Just fucking get on with it. Cooney's not even the captain, so he should be telling him to shut the f**k up.

On 18/02/2021 at 17:58, John Lambies Doos said:
On 18/02/2021 at 15:10, come on shire said:

1. Oli Kebble (52)
2. Johnny Matthews (7)
3. Enrique Pieretto (9)
4. Richie Gray (53)
5. Leone Nakarawa (73)
6. Rob Harley (241)
7. Thomas Gordon (27)
8. Ryan Wilson © (181)

9. Jamie Dobie (14)
10. Adam Hastings (46)