Rugby Union

kiwififer

19 hours ago, GordonS said:

I don't think they are either. Well, some might be but I doubt they all are. But I don't think they care enough about racism either. I think that, if they did, they would have done the one tiny thing asked of them to show solidarity with victims of racism. There's really not much we can do in our lives against racism and they had that chance in front of millions of people. 

They're free to make their choice and I'm free to draw my own conclusions from their choices.

And I doubt any of them took any informed advice on taking a knee before deciding not to do it. 

Get over yourself. This is ridiculous. 

Just now, AngusTheBull said:

I know we’re in the rugby thread but we don’t need a summary of the last ten years of this Tory government.

We don't because that would be completely irrelevant to what anyone has said here. 

4 minutes ago, AngusTheBull said:

It’s word for word what you described.

It's not applicable at all. 

The overiding aim of the Conservative party isn't one based on any of the above where as the SNP is and they are the ones that govern this country. 

11 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

It's not applicable at all. 

The overiding aim of the Conservative party isn't one based on any of the above where as the SNP is and they are the ones that govern this country. 

Yes mate, we get it. You’re a big rangers supporter so you have to be a big staunch Tory britnat. Tell us a different story.

If you think this Tory government isn’t a divisive, grievance-based, nationalist entity then you’re either deluded or lying to yourself. There’s a politics forum for you to pollute with your inaccuracies.

21 hours ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Exactly, it's horrendous. 

There are more social media comments this morning about kneeling, racists, and Nicola Sturgeon than there are about an amazing performance. 

Is this the kind of country we've become ? That we can't enjoy a magnificent sporting performance together ? That we've got to be obsessed by pathetic, irrelevant, nothing trivialities ? That we're controlled by hate and bitterness ?

f**k me. 

My Social media has generally been jubilant Scots, Sporting congratulations from decent English people, occasional bitterness from English wankers, complete ignorance from Superbowl obsessed Americans  and massive schadenfreude at England's expense from everyone else.

Maybe I've just got better people on social media than you because I've not  seen any obstreporous right wing nutters  taking this performance as some kind of  cue to moan about Nicola Sturgeon

Oh hang on, I may have to retract that last bit.....

39 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Yes. That's what happens when you have a decade of divisive, grievance based, identity/ Nationalistic politics.

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)

9 minutes ago, AngusTheBull said:

Yes mate, we get it. You’re a big rangers supporter so you have to be a big staunch Tory britnat. Tell us a different story.

If you think this Tory government isn’t a divisive, grievance-based, nationalist entity then you’re either deluded or lying to yourself. There’s a politics forum for you to pollute with your inaccuracies.

Well I'm not you idiot I'm just not blind to see the ugliness and divisiveness of the SNP. You're the one who brought up Tories you imbecile. 

10 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

My Social media has generally been jubilant Scots, Sporting congratulations from decent English people, occasional bitterness from English wankers, complete ignorance from Superbowl obsessed Americans  and massive schadenfreude at England's expense from everyone else.

Maybe I've just got better people on social media than you because I've not  seen any obstreporous right wing nutters  taking this performance as some kind of  cue to moan about Nicola Sturgeon

Oh hang on, I may have to retract that last bit.....

I'll actually take that one thank you very much. 

I'm not right wing or moaning about Nicola, I'm explaining why Scotland is divided due to the SNP, wee niccy minaj isn't the main factor here. 

1 minute ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

He just did the punchline
You did the set up

He didn't do a punchline, he missed the point, then missed the point again, then accused me of being something I'm not whilst missing the point again. 

Hilarious so it is. 

Just now, AsimButtHitsASix said:

Stormzy showing us how it's the SNP who are ugly and divisive and he's naw. 

Ah so you're not going to quote the parts where he insults me needlessly and incorrectly.  If someone acts like an idiot and accused me of things I'm not to try and score points online then they're allowed to be called an idiot. 

I dont suffer fools gladly. 

2 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Ah so you're not going to quote the parts where he insults me needlessly and incorrectly.  If someone acts like an idiot and accused me of things I'm not to try and score points online then they're allowed to be called an idiot. 

I dont suffer fools gladly. 

This explains why yer so miserable. Stuck with yer ain company during lockdown

Just now, Stormzy said:

I'll actually take that one thank you very much. 

I'm not right wing or moaning about Nicola, I'm explaining why Scotland is divided due to the SNP, wee niccy minaj isn't the main factor here. 

As a general observation

When people complain about "division" they're generally implying that it's everybody who disagrees with them who should change their mind to achieve "unity"

5 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

As a general observation

When people complain about "division" they're generally implying that it's everybody who disagrees with them who should change their mind to achieve "unity"

Well that's not what I think and it's quite a baseless birthday card pish observation. 

9 minutes ago, AngusTheBull said:

🤔

I do apologise, going in to bat for the Tories is classic left-wing behaviour after all.

Jesus christ I'm not left wing either. You seem a polarised man.