Rugby Union

kiwififer

We're 3-0 down after just 2 mins. They also won penalty advantage after Ryan Wilson collapsed the line out in front of the ref. 
After getting a stupid yellow card in the last game I'm surprised Harley doesn't get a shot as captain. 
I'm our first attack we knock the ball on. 
Who would have thought that a guy who got into a brawl in a kebab shop while dressed as batman might not be ideal captain material?

In other news, just had a blether with my Exeter supporting uncle, Sam Skinner was motm yesterday playing in the second row while SHC had another solid game and scored a good try.

We've got very little in attack. We have plenty of ball, but don't look like we will ever score. In fact, we just look like we will concede from the turnover. Wilson and Horne having to clean up so much shite ball.

Just now, Mark Connolly said:

Murphy doing us a favour there, they had a 6 on 3 and he came back for the penalty!

I think we've done better than Cardiff tonight on the Frank Murphy penalty lottery. I dont think he likes the Welsh teams.

Yeah, good win. Wasn't a particularly good performance, we still looked a bit toothless and lacked a threat to go with all our possession, but a wins a win and my god did we need it.

Thought Wilson, Horne, Grigg and L. Jones were all good tonight, which is what you want from your experienced guys on nights like tonight. H. Jones and Thomson also helped make a difference when they came on.

Been a good weekend for me!