Rugby Union

kiwififer

On 21/10/2020 at 17:30, Mark Connolly said:

I'd take Harley over Gilchrist every time.

I've never seen what Gilchrist apparently offers, he's just there, until he gives away a penalty.

ETA: two grafters like Harley and Toolis in the second row will allow that back row to carry and run the Georgians round the park.

Harley showed against Ireland in 2019 he's nowhere near international level. He's got zero mobility, his performance in Bloemfontein last year should have seen him phased out of the Pro set up.

We have won big matches with Gilchrist playing, you can't say the same about Harley.

1 minute ago, stanton said:

The referee must be getting close to handing out a yellow card to Georgia too many penalties being conceded 

I think if we'd been playing a six nations game there would have been a card, maybe even two. The one where the boy just charged in and tackled the back of the maul was one on its own for me. I know it was quite far from the line, but we were piling forward and it was about as cynical and "professional" a penalty you'll see.

We definetely left a few out there as well. Harris in particular should have scored. Hastings needs to kick better.

13 minutes ago, GAD said:

I think if we'd been playing a six nations game there would have been a card, maybe even two. The one where the boy just charged in and tackled the back of the maul was one on its own for me. I know it was quite far from the line, but we were piling forward and it was about as cynical and "professional" a penalty you'll see.

We definetely left a few out there as well. Harris in particular should have scored. Hastings needs to kick better.

Scotland always seem to struggle in our first game during the autumn tests