Rugby Union

kiwififer

15 minutes ago, peasy23 said:

Thought Hogg was gone with that interception, surprised Watson got back to catch him.

Exeter are very good at what they do. Guscott summed it up well on the radio a few weeks back, possession, territory, pressure = points.

What did you think of the Exeter yellow card? I thought he was really lucky it wasn't red.

1 minute ago, peasy23 said:

Would be some turn around in Hidalgo Clyne's career if he ended up winning the Premiership and the European Cup.

Yeah, and he's been decent as well. Wouldn't be surprised to see him in the squad on Monday.

2 minutes ago, peasy23 said:

Would be some turn around in Hidalgo Clyne's career if he ended up winning the Premiership and the European Cup.

It's been a great move for him.

Rob Baxter has been brilliant for Scottish rugby tbh. I'd be looking at him if we need a new national coach

Bledisloe Cup Game 1 in Wellington today. Kick-off 4pm NZ which happens to be 4am UK. Beauden Barrett late call off for the All Blacks with Damian McKenzie his replacement. Wallabies will be doing well if they lose by anything less than 12 points.

11 hours ago, Eednud said:

Bledisloe Cup Game 1 in Wellington today. Kick-off 4pm NZ which happens to be 4am UK. Beauden Barrett late call off for the All Blacks with Damian McKenzie his replacement. Wallabies will be doing well if they lose by anything less than 12 points.

They did well.

What a game that was, and what a difference Weegie Dave has already made to the Wallabies.

Good try by Glasgow, hitting the rucks harder, and hitting the ball at better pace from more depth.

Not sure what's going on with Hasting's kicking, he's slicing everything from hand and getting under everything off the tee. Almost like he's trying to hit everything off the wrong bit of his foot.

Not the game I was expecting to be honest, but I think Glasgow have been ok, especially in defence. Hastings struggling a bit with the slow service and quick defensive line. Price needs to hurry up, especially on the box kick as he's going to get pinged.

Glasgow don't have as good players as Edinburgh these days, but they'd 100% batter them in a fight.